Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They literally recycled the Spider-Woman PF - NO Joke..

This is a Tony Cipriano piece, I love his work especially on Colossus Gambit and Red Sonja

But the tummy and frame of Spider-Woman is just as oddly proportioned on Emma.

I think it is the same sculpt, they rotated the right leg a little bit and reshaped the arms and shoulders and increased the price by $50.

This is lazy, ... utterly disappointing and insulting.

Gif-Queen-Elizabeth-II-Giving-Finger.gif

They literally recycled the Spider-Woman PF - NO Joke..

This is a Tony Cipriano piece, I love his work especially on Colossus Gambit and Red Sonja

But the tummy and frame of Spider-Woman is just as oddly proportioned on Emma.

I think it is the same sculpt, they rotated the right leg a little bit and reshaped the arms and shoulders and increased the price by $50.

This is lazy, ... utterly disappointing and insulting.

Gif-Queen-Elizabeth-II-Giving-Finger.gif

Tim Miller did part of the sculpt on Emma too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

probably did the portrait and the boots, other than that the body I can bet was a re-hash of Spider-Woman.

It even has the same naval indentation. I remember posing my Spider-Woman PF (before I returned that crap) next to Ms. Marvel (Tim's piece). I think they add height to those boots to adjust for the difference in height between Emma and Jessica... you gotta be ****ing kidding me SSC. They kept the same ****ed up proportions (**** are the same and torso / waist).

I call ********

LAZY_zpsbeb7dbee.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
COH is a real disappointment. The hair looks worse than the REG head. Yet, I can't quite bring myself to pass on it. I think this'll be a last minute order for me. I'm going to lock down the Doom PF then I'll see how things go with Emma. There's enough to the piece that I like to make me keep the door open for a PO.

This art looks like the same person who did spider woman, rogue and red Sonja? Is it possible he's the same sculptor? If so I may need this next to my spider woman EX. Both would be amazing together!

LOL...

you got a sixth sense about these things.

I gotta hand it to you.

So there will be two head sculpts?
I saw a few pics on Facebook yesterday...can't find it now though.
This might be a buy after all!

COH is a real disappointment. The hair looks worse than the REG head. Yet, I can't quite bring myself to pass on it. I think this'll be a last minute order for me. I'm going to lock down the Doom PF then I'll see how things go with Emma. There's enough to the piece that I like to make me keep the door open for a PO.

Its DAT ASS
LOL...

you got a sixth sense about these things.

I gotta hand it to you.
Hahaha he's a smart one
The EX should be a pack of condoms and an empty feeling in your soul.
Lmfao dude!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back