Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you meant. 80's Emma had no strands or unevenness at the bottom of her hair. It was a bob cut that was straight all the way around from the top of her hair to the bottom (the bottom being straight all the way across too). It's really the only thing that SSC got right with her hair on the COH portrait. As it stands, it's really not accurate to her hair in that era but I like it anyway. It's completely understandable if you don't like it though. We all have different tastes as to what looks good or not. Especially when it comes to women.

The only nit pick i have with the COH is that I might not like the way she's looking up. I'll wait to see the finished piece before I can say I like it or not in that respect.

I don't mind it. I just think some things need to be adjusted in the transition from comic to statue so it feels a bit more natural. Certainly isn't gonna stop me from POing at all!! :rock

oooh, COH and chalice EX? even better!

I don't mind it. I just think some things need to be adjusted in the transition from comic to statue so it feels a bit more natural. Certainly isn't gonna stop me from POing at all!! :rock

oooh, COH and chalice EX? even better!
Supposedly the chalice was canceled as per a SSC rep, Rulk had mentioned this I believe but you never know.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Bummer...

I could always get the portraits repainted to look as good as my Rogue custom but im already contemplating doing that with Jean.

I'm a bit baffled how a piece like Red Sonja Vamperilla Catwoman and Batgirl can turn out so amazing but the x-ladies remain lack luster. I will wait to see the final unveil before deciding but it looks almost identical to Rogue..

Cause they're based off of old designs. Even the WIPs I posted look old

Mark Newmans Storm was older, and blows all these away and it had an elemental base

FYI more Xmen PFs are coming but Marvel for the most part has kinda directed what and when...

I don't doubt that the remaining Xmen are completed but from a marketing perspective Marvel seems to push for Spider-Man and Avengers. Maybe closer to the Apocalypse movie we'll finally see the remaining xmen

FYI more Xmen PFs are coming but Marvel for the most part has kinda directed what and when...

I don't doubt that the remaining Xmen are completed but from a marketing perspective Marvel seems to push for Spider-Man and Avengers. Maybe closer to the Apocalypse movie we'll finally see the remaining xmen

Hopefully Jubliee finally shows up

Hope we won't have to wait TOO long. I'd rather see a shadowcat first but a Jubilee PF could be pretty sick with her Yellow coat

I think she looks way better in person than any photos I have seen online, but just wish there was more to her than just a blonde chick standing on a plain, boring base in lingerie. The pose and base could've been a lot better and they could have incorporated her telepathy powers (with fingers near temple of head) or her diamond form somehow.

I think she looks way better in person than any photos I have seen online, but just wish there was more to her than just a blonde chick standing on a plain, boring base in lingerie. The pose and base could've been a lot better and they could have incorporated her telepathy powers (with fingers near temple of head) or her diamond form somehow.
Like a switch out arm where it shows that she's changing into it. The head in temple would've been too much like Jean

Here you go
ga4e8eru.jpg
re4evuta.jpg

And
DAT ASS (for you Al)
ytepa6am.jpg

Interesting, I would have loved a chalice. Is it just me or does she look fuller in these pics? Everything looks in proportion, not sure what happened? Hopefully the ex head is more of a bob cut.

Back