Emceerice Collection Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though those Spawns look a lil smaller than a PF or Com size, I still enjoy Spawn and him on the throne kicks arse :rock

Few shots of Daniel's sculpt on my WIP book of eli:

DSC_3616.jpg

DSC_3620.jpg
DSC_3614.jpg
DSC_3615.jpg
DSC_3618.jpg
DSC_3617.jpg

How did you do the lit up top? I've been looking to do something like this.
Thanks

Yeah same. Looked into a bunch of different ways, the legit way is probably to route a trench in your cabinet top and line with LED’s. I had the gear all ready until I stumbled into my current solution.

This is an ikea besta with a frosted glass top. I liked the back edge with an led strip facing the glass. This lit the entire top perfect. So I used adhesive to secure it and voila.

Yeah same. Looked into a bunch of different ways, the legit way is probably to route a trench in your cabinet top and line with LED’s. I had the gear all ready until I stumbled into my current solution.

This is an ikea besta with a frosted glass top. I liked the back edge with an led strip facing the glass. This lit the entire top perfect. So I used adhesive to secure it and voila.
It looks great!! Do you have images of how you did this? It helps to visualize. Thanks.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Back