Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Dengar - Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Darth Maul•Sandtroope

already stated in your other thread but once more can't hurt.............gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

that's what is so fun about the sandtroopers........the dirtying up/weathering of them.

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Dengar - Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Darth Maul•Sandtroope

Very, very nice Seb! I love the contrast between the shiny parts of the armor and the weathered pitted looking areas.

Love seeing your work on the SW Universe... seems like a great fit given the grittyness and worn look of things in the original films.

Thanks Joseph, indeed man and that is why I love the ot so much. It's becasue everything has much more life. All gritty and damaged. :yess:

already stated in your other thread but once more can't hurt.............gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

that's what is so fun about the sandtroopers........the dirtying up/weathering of them.

Thanks Barry, yeah I love the sandie. I also have a snowtrooper in the works and he is gonna be weathered as hell also.

Nice, the Snowtrooper is honestly one of Sideshow's best figures... but I'm sure you'll add quite a bit to it by the time your done :rock

Nice work, Santrooper looks fantastic. I like that you used real ammo-pouches instead of the molded, plastic ones. I may have to upgrade mine someday. Good stuff Seb. :)

Nice, the Snowtrooper is honestly one of Sideshow's best figures... but I'm sure you'll add quite a bit to it by the time your done :rock

Well i'm using some hasbro parts and some sideshow parts.

I got some SS casted parts and a cheap hasbro. In the end it will cost me less thant buying a brand new one.

Nice work, Santrooper looks fantastic. I like that you used real ammo-pouches instead of the molded, plastic ones. I may have to upgrade mine someday. Good stuff Seb. :)

Thanks my friend, I can't stand those plastic pouches. It's all in the details :wink1:

really really great stuff here !!!

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Dengar - Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Darth Maul (update)

Finished my Sandtrooper.

Everything is Marmit except for a few accessories.

Armour : Marmit but heavily weathered
Bodysuit : Marmit
Shoulder pauldron : Marmit Repainted
Hands : sideshow with the armour covering from the marmit hands
Shoulder pouch : WWII pouch dye in black
Backpack : Sideshow but heavily weathered
Custom made Leather holster
Rifle : Sideshow
Body : Slim TT

A big thanks to DarthAlias for making those neckpieces, it really add the final touch.

P1070838_zps51a3e3c0.jpg

P1070837_zpsc33f5b4b.jpg

P1070825_zps704e2ec6.jpg

P1070826_zps327eac30.jpg

P1070828_zps28804dfc.jpg

P1070829_zpsa706eba6.jpg

P1070830_zps8daf64b4.jpg

P1070834_zps58a6b694.jpg

The figure looks amazing! I feel honored having our neckseals on your figures. Best showcase ever, I'm glad you like them! Please post more pics of your customs!

Thanks my friend! I will for sure order a few more.

Looks incredible!!!!

Working on my Snowspeeder Luke, sorry for the bad pics but the card of my camera is broekn so iphone pics for now.

I will add snow weathering of course.

IMG_1076_zps25909eb2.jpg

IMG_1080_zpsc471db6a.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Darth Maul•Sandtrooper•SP LUKE

Wow, that Luke is killer for sure! :clap

I'd buy one!

P.S. All of your figures are top notch!

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Darth Maul•Sandtrooper•SP LUKE

Thanks guys, he is far from finished. He will be snowy weathered as hell.

Also working on some Darth Maul leather boots.

IMG_1085_zps287db25c.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Sandtrooper•SP LUKE•Darth Maul

looks great m8 :clap

I just emailed u some pics so Seb let me know what u think before i make the molds.

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's-Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Sandtrooper•SP LUKE•Darth Maul b

Incredible work as usual, Luke looks brilliant I don't think any official offering of pilot Luke will beat the customs unless they use the hot toys sculpt and tomy helm.... Did those other sources come good for you elvis? If not i can dig out the moulds for you

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's-Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Sandtrooper•SP LUKE•Darth Maul b

Great job on Luke Seb. He looks awesome.

Is that the yellow Luke ceremonial jacket dyed orange underneath the vest?

Incredible work as usual, Luke looks brilliant I don't think any official offering of pilot Luke will beat the customs unless they use the hot toys sculpt and tomy helm.... Did those other sources come good for you elvis? If not i can dig out the moulds for you

I will have to hit you up for some pices. :)

Great job on Luke Seb. He looks awesome.

Is that the yellow Luke ceremonial jacket dyed orange underneath the vest?

Believe it or not is is the Hasbro Yavin Luke jacket. It was heavily retailored and painted in orange. The collar is from the hasbro hoth Luke vest.

Working on my Snowspeeder Luke, sorry for the bad pics but the card of my camera is broekn so iphone pics for now.

I will add snow weathering of course.

IMG_1076_zps25909eb2.jpg

IMG_1080_zpsc471db6a.jpg

HOLY SITH !!!! THIS IS AWESOME !!!! :clap:clap

Almost finished with my Maul. I would say he is 90% finished.
The botts still needs some work but I made him some leather gauntlets which improve the wrsit articulation a lot.

Some crappy blurry pics for now.

IMG_1093_zpsb1f0fc9b.jpg

IMG_1094_zpsd0325e57.jpg

Back