• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Elvis1976 Jhon McLain from die hard with a vengeance and Raizo from ninja assassin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1185

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys i have some figures for sale I have a fully customized Jhon McLain from die hard with a vengeance done by elvis1976 and I have Arraizo from ninja assassin fully done by Elvis 1976 I want 550 for the McLain and 450 for Raizo from ninja assassin. Pm me if your interested serious buyers only and no low ballers please thanks guys I had a hot toys leonidas but he's sold also my gladiator which is sold thanks guys

John Mclain from Die Hard
hi fellas i have a fully custom jhon mclain from die hard done by elvis1976 asking 700 plus paypal fees free shipping in the usa pm me if interested only serious buyers please make payment asap thanks if interested thanks. this figure is awsome i hate to part with it but times are hard around the holidays.

Last edited:
Re: for sale hot toys king leonidas and custom elvis1976 raizo from ninja assassin

Please mod my for sale listing and add custom gladiator please thanks

Re: for sale hot toys king leonidas and custom elvis1976 raizo from ninja assassin

Bump this to the top!

Bump it to the top what's goodie fellas no takers on these Awsome figures???

Bump it to the top everything still available

Bump it to the top

Please mod my for sale listing and add custom gladiator please thanks

I'm not sure what this means, change your title perhaps?

What I've done is added your John McClane fig from the second thread into the opening post of this one, and closed that thread as per commerce rules.
I also added both 'Gladiator' and 'John McClane' to the title but I had to abbreviate some words (for sale, Hot toys) a little make it all fit on.

If you want to change the title of the thread, you can do so anytime by going to your opening post and click on EDIT. It will then bring up the edit screen with a title box on there. Change the title in that box and click save, that should save it on the whole thread.
Hope this helps.
Shell
x:peace

Re: FS HT king leonidas & custom elvis1976 raizo, Gladiator joel the last & John McC

Price drop on the gladiator 700 shipped in the USA pm me if interested thanks

Re: FS HT king leonidas & custom elvis1976 raizo, Gladiator joel the last & John McC

bump it to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joel shirt 35 dollars shipped redone buttons and rolled the sleeves
Raizo 550 shipped in the USA
Gladiator 700 shipped jn the USA
Jhon McLain 650 shipped in the USA
300 450 shipped in the USA

Last edited:

Some great figures in here man, goodluck!

Thanks my man I know I can't be leave no one wants them

Thanks my man I know I can't be leave no one wants them

It's the holidays Mike...I'm sure come late January folks will start contacting you soon enough...I know if it was any other month besides December and early Jan, I would have taken that 300 Figure from you in a heart beat! :gah:

Good Luck with sales! :hi5:

thanks my man i know thats the whole reason im selling for the holidays if all goes well and i get through the holidays i probably wont even sell any of these.

Jhon McLain 600 shipped in the USA plus Paypal fees
300 450 shipped in the USA plus Paypal fees
Gladiator 650 shipped in the USA plus Paypal fees
Ninja assassin 450 shipped in the USA plus Paypal fees

Jhon McLain 550 shipped on the USA only serious buyers please and no low ballers plus Paypal fees

Joel shirt price lowered to 30 shipped in the USA pm if interested

Today only first person to pay 420 for 300 takes it immidiate payment required only today if u wait till tomorrow price will be back to 450 serious buyers only can ship soon as payment is receaved

Today only first person to pay 420 for 300 takes it immidiate payment required only today if u wait till tomorrow price will be back to 450 serious buyers only can ship soon as payment is receaved

PM sent :yess:

Lock it up!

Back