elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

Dude these figures look so damn good...That BATS is crazy awesome. Every time I see it you tweak it a little and it just keeps looking better and better.

I think Wild Bill may be my fav you have done Seb! Not even a big fan of the character, but the realism and the weathering on that bash is second to none! I love it :rock :rock :rock

Also, love the hand you used for the BAT!

What's great is you can see a silly looking Hasbro hand (so off for its original intent) and use it so brilliantly on your BAT.

Worke on my FLint a little more.
I think i found a pretty good head for him.
I added the same kind of scare as Duke as an hommage to the original 12" gi joe figure.
The shotgun isn't correct for the moment, need to put him some gloves and add some gear.

IMG_5954.jpg

IMG_5960.jpg

IMG_5956.jpg

IMG_5957.jpg

IMG_5958.jpg

Nice looking Flint. Love the shell straps. Now, saw that shotgun off.

I'm going to have to say the scar on Flint is a bit much. A small scar like the one Sideshow did to his eyebrow would be just fine, but that is a pretty nasty one. It would be just fine on Major Bludd, but I'd expect Flint to be wearing an eyepatch with one like that.

Other than that, phenominal as always!

Looks good, but you got to get him on the Ski diet :)
(beef him up)

WOW Seb, great job, I love his shirt with all the insignias :rock

Awesome work as usual.

Killer stuff... personally I like the scar; it's prominent but looks well healed and realistic.

Flint looks pretty good but i have to agree the scar is a bit much. He was always clean cut in the 80's cartoon.

Back