elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : ALLEY VIPER

My own preference would be for some modernized and sundued colors.

But the badassery of the Alley Viper is out of control! Great work!

That was what I wanted to do to begin with.
But after making a test colour I was pretty convinced with the result.
ALhtough it doesn't stand out too much on the pics but the armour is weathered and not fresh and clean.

The Alley Viper looks totally insane! :clap:clap:clap:clap
When Sideshow gets around to it, I hope they don't chickens--t out and make something that's completely unlike the original figure. If it's anything close to yours I'll be a happy camper. :D

I don't know what to say.

Those best customizer in the business... Right here! Perfection! Flint and that alley viper are stunning!

Sweet Jesus Seb, you've REALLY taken a weird figure/idea and made it awesome! It totally works! I mean I've always liked the Alley Vipers but they're to me were always a bit goofy. You nailed it.

I had never seen this figure before, but nice take on him in the 1/6th format. Love the working visor. :yess:

seb your alley viper looks awesome but cant get the firefly out of my head since you used his head

More progress done.
Thigh armor done and shoulder pauldron added.
Also rolled up the sleeves (like the viper) but with a bodysuit underneath.

P1020921.jpg

P1020919.jpg

P1020920.jpg

P1020922.jpg

That shield will be a _____ though. If you can pull it off I nomiate you for the Customizer's Thread of Fame.

That shield will be a _____ though. If you can pull it off I nomiate you for the Customizer's Thread of Fame.

It wouldn't have to be exactly like the original figure's shield. I think repainting the shield Metal Boss came with, or a already existing riot shield would work.

Back