[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM WORK • MAD MAX FURY ROAD

Ozzy is def one i will do. I always liked what MacFarlane did with Ozzy. He kinda looked a bit super heroic which suits him quiet well.
You should have a go at the costume & make up he wore for the 'Bark At The Moon' video. :yess:

Last edited:

Seb. Would you post a pic of your Axl Rose that I saw on Facebook? Couldn't find it here. The Kiss, Sixx, Rose and Slash are just my favorites. Would love a chance to own a few of them, fantastic job as always.

Seb. Would you post a pic of your Axl Rose that I saw on Facebook? Couldn't find it here. The Kiss, Sixx, Rose and Slash are just my favorites. Would love a chance to own a few of them, fantastic job as always.

I will post it for you.

Some times ago I purchased an unpainted set from GeeWhiz of the Arkham Knight armor. I painted all the parts, assembled them and pieces that Batman together.

A friend of mine who is a professional fashion photographer is organising a photoexhibition and we are working on a project together.

Here's the first two shots of my Batman.

unnamed_zpsmb3i5rwv.jpg

unnamed2_zpsfm7n7hbl.jpg

That looks awesome really love the pic great job all the way around!!!!

Bats is sick! Love the photography. It's hard to get how great these look in pictures sometimes. In person they're amazing. Glad to see you're doing these.

KILLER CROC.
Head and hands sculpted by F-seb.
Painted and assembled by me. I used a samurai predator body that I repainted to match the colour I went for the head, hands and feet.

IMG_1120_zpsv6abesct.jpg

IMG_1116_zpsqw7q2j3e.jpg

IMG_1118_zpsayrwnzan.jpg

That body works a treat. Incredible job!

Back