[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS•SAFS suit•LUR

First teaser shots of my 100% reworked Gabriel from Dan Luvisi THE LAST MAN STANDING "Killbook of a Bounty Hunter"
I commissioned the head from umarek on OSW. It was 3D sculpted and then printed.

ATM the helmet is just primed in black, I need to work on all the details.

But here is what I have so far. I tried to be as close as possible to the art but even in each illustration he changes all the time.

IMG_1062_zps9de0901a.jpg

are you going to give him an alternate unmasked head?
are you going to give Gabe Alistair's sniper katana rifle thing?
are you planning on making other characters from LMS?

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS•LAST MAN STAN

So to answer your question.

Yes he will have an unmasked battle damaged head and I will build the Alistair's Katana rifle :)

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS•LAST MAN STAN

I want it in my collection !! It will be a very cool figure :)

Are you going to have the helmet lighted. Is it possible with the helmet you had made?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

No the helmet will not be lighted. It's a removable helmet wiht Gab head inside so no place for the light.
Actually i'm good with no light, most of the time you never used them anyway.

So to answer your question.

Yes he will have an unmasked battle damaged head and I will build the Alistair's Katana rifle :)

YES!
m-bison-yes-yes-o.gif

No the helmet will not be lighted. It's a removable helmet wiht Gab head inside so no place for the light.
Actually i'm good with no light, most of the time you never used them anyway.

That's the truth... lights seem like a good idea, but I never use them and over time if you forget about them they start corroding and ruin the electronics :lol

The artist and the creation Gaberial 1:1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS•SAFS suit•LUR

Bumping this one on the new page :)

Slash is unreal - amazing work! Now you just need to do an early 90's "Use Your Illusion Era" Axl Rose (maybe wearing the kilt, with the Charles Manson t-shirt and bandana) and that would be the closest we'll ever get to a Gn'R reunion.

Slash is unreal - amazing work! Now you just need to do an early 90's "Use Your Illusion Era" Axl Rose (maybe wearing the kilt, with the Charles Manson t-shirt and bandana) and that would be the closest we'll ever get to a Gn'R reunion.

AXL is in the work already but I'm going with the Appetite for Destruction look. It's my fav look for him.

Bandana all the way. I am aiming for the sweet child of mine look.

Slash is probably your best work ever Seb. Well done.

Slash is probably your best work ever Seb. Well done.

How many times did you said that. :lol
But seriously those music figure are a bit of a breath of fresh hair for me. Something different that I have never done before. Opens new ways.:)

Indeed:) Appetite is the best GNR album to me.

:lol

Indeed it's true. I say it after about every 4 or 5 new figures. But damn you keep getting better man. Didn't think it was possible!

First teaser shots of my 100% reworked Gabriel from Dan Luvisi THE LAST MAN STANDING "Killbook of a Bounty Hunter"
I commissioned the head from umarek on OSW. It was 3D sculpted and then printed.

ATM the helmet is just primed in black, I need to work on all the details.

But here is what I have so far. I tried to be as close as possible to the art but even in each illustration he changes all the time.

IMG_1062_zps9de0901a.jpg

Awww. I thought it was from titan fall. Cool though.

I'm not familiar with the source material, but damn that is awesome. I love all the quirky detail packed into the armor...makes me want to check out the character and find out what he's all about.

Back