[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS•SAFS suit•LUR

Slash is one of your best to date. Looks like a scaled down miniature Slash, no a doll, but a literal mini-Slash. Incredible use of hair and accessories.

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS•SAFS suit•LUR

Slash is Bonkers Seb - Just dont no how you do it, each custom figure,s just as good as the next, if not better !!!

What page is the Elysium Kruger at? Can't see

What page is the Elysium Kruger at? Can't see

Here he is.

IMG_0703_zps37a5d0ae.jpg

IMG_0706_zps20a44ef4.jpg

IMG_0708_zpsc59e5937.jpg

IMG_0710_zpseb84ee9c.jpg

IMG_0712_zps7c442e28.jpg

IMG_0714_zps3bf0c97c.jpg

Slash came out great :rock

WOW Seb, I've never really wanted any of my fave musos in my collection but after seeing your Slash I'd strongly reconsider, after Axel are there any others planned like say AC/DC's Angus Young?

Great recent works, Seb! Peter also did a fantastic job with that Lurtz sculpt.

First teaser shots of my 100% reworked Gabriel from Dan Luvisi THE LAST MAN STANDING "Killbook of a Bounty Hunter"
I commissioned the head from umarek on OSW. It was 3D sculpted and then printed.

ATM the helmet is just primed in black, I need to work on all the details.

But here is what I have so far. I tried to be as close as possible to the art but even in each illustration he changes all the time.

IMG_1062_zps9de0901a.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS•LAST MAN STAN

Wow... that is just incredible looking. I wasn't familiar with the art but I remember checking it out after you posted the previous version. Really love what you did here :rock :rock

Can't wait to see it with the final paint work :rock

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS•LAST MAN STAN

Have you ever shown Luvisi this custom? He posts regularly on Instagram and I'm sure he'd love to see your figure. It's gotta be a HUGE compliment to any artist.

:bow Slash! Wow! Outstanding as usual!:clap

Being a fan of yours behind the scene's. I've been waiting for Gaberial to be made. I believe you did LMS before. Great work I love the book.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

That bounty hunter is cool! Looks like he could go head to head with boba fett any day!

WOW!!! I'm not familiar with the character, but after Googling it, I gotta say you did an amazing job!!!

Eric

Back