[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•CAP AMERICA•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•THE KILLING J

That joker is absolutely insane! :bow

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•CAP AMERICA•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•THE KILLING J

Thanks guys that koto joker statue is the best joker representation for me but it needed to be converted into a figure.

Joker is great but that little imp thing is ver disturbing.

You already know how i feel about that Max. Just brilliant.

Thanks a lot fellas, now a Bolland Batman would complemente the joker pretty well ;-)

Just watched Elysium. I'm anxious to see your Krueger now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Joker, though; I've got to say, if'n I had a choice, that'd be the one I'd want; that or, perhaps, Bane from TDKR.:lecture :lol

Just watched Elysium. I'm anxious to see your Krueger now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually the body is almost finished. I posted pics sometimes ago. Caine is sculpting the head for me :panic:

That Joker, though; I've got to say, if'n I had a choice, that'd be the one I'd want; that or, perhaps, Bane from TDKR.:lecture :lol

:monkey1:monkey1

Your paint job just brings that into "perfect" territory. I view Bolland's Joker as the definitive comic book Joker, and, while there's no denying that the original Koto statue looks great, your paint job and the SSC body just bring it to another level of awesome, and, of course, your "I'm working on..." bit, as though you aren't quite finished making our minds explode.:lol For the record, I've never seen a custom of yours that I didn't love, Seb, but my name is "batfan08" for a reason.:lol

Thanks a lot fellas, now a Bolland Batman would complemente the joker pretty well ;-)

I somehow missed this post. The sheer though of it makes me...:thud:

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•BATMAN•CAP AMERICA•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM (update)

**** it. This wins...at everything. I'm blown away because that looks so damned fantastic. Phenomenal job, Seb. You knocked it out of the park.

Seriously this figure is amazing! Still trying to find the best poses for my figure...can't wait to pose with Harley

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•BATMAN•CAP AMERICA•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM (update)

Thanks alot guys, it was a real labour of love. Probably one of my most complex custom.

Here's a Killing Joke Joker i'm working on using the Koto statue head reworked to fit the ss neck. Of course I repainted the head completely.

The Killing Joke is one of my fav Batman comics and my fav Joker interpretation and drawing.

IMG_1364_zpsdab59dc8.jpg

IMG_1362_zps0c745096.jpg

:thud::clap:clap

cannot give this piece enough praise - you are still the KING of customs

Elvis-Moving-Images-elvis-presley-5858704-340-275.gif

Thanks again guys.

I bought a new Camera today.
Finally I can take some proper clean shots.

So here some new pics.

First I made some progress on Rambo. Weathered the body and clothing.

IMG_0010_zpse66fab46.jpg

IMG_0005_zpsa48eaca6.jpg

Then some new ones of Joel.

IMG_0029_zps98084dad.jpg

IMG_0033_zpsaee5a035.jpg

IMG_0030_zpsf4592758.jpg

IMG_0031_zpsed7258b8.jpg

IMG_0037_zps488f7f34.jpg

IMG_0036_zpsd4841e88.jpg

Wow crystal clear pics man , they look amazing , what lighting do you use or do you use the camera flash?
As I'm getting a new camera for christmas do I need a day light build and a light tent as my apartment is very badly lit.

Stunning work by the way.

Back