[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM'S•REMAKE Jason•H2 MYERS•THOMAS HEWITT•MYTHOS BOBA FETT•DENGAR

and here's the begin of the Mythos Maul.

The body isn't painted but is dye. That way I don't have to worry about paint rub on the red and in the joints.

But that must say that I couldn't make any mistake on the tat's.
It was a real pain in the *** and I try my best to make a nice symmetry.

P1070798_zps851ade34.jpg

I have this one on my list as well, although I plan on a sculpting Park with my next works (its prolly like 6 months of so :slap), perhaps if it's good enough you can use it as well.

I see everyone posting on the Bobi and Obi but this is the real deal here with the tats, very precise my friend. I'm going slender on my body for Ray but what you have there is excellent!!!!

Ski

Last edited:
Re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM'S•REMAKE Jason•H2 MYERS•THOMAS HEWITT•MYTHOS FETT•OBI-WAN•DARTH

Couldn't really care any less about Star Wars, but there's no denying how awesome those are. Bravo.

Re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM'S•REMAKE Jason•H2 MYERS•THOMAS HEWITT•MYTHOS FETT•OBI-WAN•DARTH

Love the Star Wars stuff Seb. They looks absolutely fantastic.

Really looking forward to the full Kenobi reveal

Best Boba Fett ever. These are looking to be some of your best works brother. Really anxious to see what you come up with for Han. Brilliant work so far Seb.

Man your work is insane!!!!! Your the best customizer on this forume bro!!!!I mean your work blows me away everytime pure perfection. Thanks for my walking dead customs love them man definitly 2 more GRAIL FIGURES to go on my shelves.Im very very happy with these bro thanks bro.

Glad you like them brother Mike. :wave

I have this one on my list as well, although I plan on a sculpting Parker with my next works (its prolly like 6 months of so :slap), perhaps if it's good enough you can use it as well.

I see everyone posting on the Bobi and Obi but this is the real deal here with the tats, very precise my friend. I'm going slender on my body for Ray but what you have there is excellent!!!!

Ski

THanks Dave, anxious to see your work on Maul.
I went with the ttm19 it was the closest to the Mythos statue. :)

Couldn't really care any less about Star Wars, but there's no denying how awesome those are. Bravo.

Love the Star Wars stuff Seb. They looks absolutely fantastic.

Really looking forward to the full Kenobi reveal

Best Boba Fett ever. These are looking to be some of your best works brother. Really anxious to see what you come up with for Han. Brilliant work so far Seb.

Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated. :hi5:

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•S03 RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DREDD3D•ZOMBIE CLOWN•TDKR Batman

One of my Daryl, i'm working on two.

This one is early season 3 with poncho and the orange/brown shirt, the other one will be with the jeans jacket and leather sleeves.

P1070096_zpsccaa6fe5.jpg

Here's Merle almost done, head is a place holder until the wgp or the one form erick will be released.
Actually that head isn't that bad. I drilled the neck and repainted it.

P1070091_zps99200902.jpg

P1070093_zpsfa3e06c1.jpg

Hi Elvis . firt of all i love your work . i am a new on the forum but I have followed everything from the beginning. I'm also just a costume merle. I have a question and would be glad you could answer it myself. what did you use for your Merle for a pair of pants and shoes which. greetz Maniac221. i love your Masterpices

i have found thanks

Wild Toys tank top
Sideshow rock and roll shirt dye in black
I am legends pants, bleached and dye in olive green then weathered.
The boots for now are the rescue cap but I think I will switch them.

Last edited:

i love that your customs look like they've had to survive the universes they come from just to get to your shelf!
That's a good way of putting it :lol It is like these guys all lived hard ****ing lives. Phenomenal stuff.

My god! That Mythos fett is incredible! Love the Merle too!

Mythos Fett is unreal so far Seb. Can you tell us how you paint the body? What type of dye do you use? Do you dip the body in the dye? For the tattoos, are those painted on, or is a dye used for that too? If so, how?

Sorry for all the questions, it's just pretty extraordinary how amazing the body looks.

Mythos Fett is unreal so far Seb. Can you tell us how you paint the body? What type of dye do you use? Do you dip the body in the dye? For the tattoos, are those painted on, or is a dye used for that too? If so, how?

Sorry for all the questions, it's just pretty extraordinary how amazing the body looks.

LOL I already answered a few post before :lol

I use Dylon dye. DOn't know if it works better than the other but that is the one i'm using.

First you have to disassemble the body completely. You need to remove the vinyl toros, mid section, biceps, forearms and hands pegs.

If you don't do this you will end up with parts of the body that are not completely dye.

Boild some water and add the dye and a bit of acetone. 3 cup of coffee.

Put the body parts in there and leave them for 30 min approx.

Remove, let it dry.

The tattoos are all mde by hand with a really thin brush, black acrylics and a lot of patience.

Thanks Seb. 3 cups of coffee eh? I might have to go the Red Bull route - 4 at a minimum to test my patience with the tattoo work.

haha that isn't what I wanted to say.

More like 3 sppon of acetone in the mix, it helps the plastic to take the dye.

Excellent paint work on your Maul! you could be a Surgeon with that precision painting of the tattoos!

Man, those Mythos figures really make me wish Sideshow did 1:6 versions of their statues now :lol

Great looking figures as always. The rick is outstanding!

LOL I already answered a few post before :lol

I use Dylon dye. DOn't know if it works better than the other but that is the one i'm using.

First you have to disassemble the body completely. You need to remove the vinyl toros, mid section, biceps, forearms and hands pegs.

If you don't do this you will end up with parts of the body that are not completely dye.

Boild some water and add the dye and a bit of acetone. 3 cup of coffee.

Put the body parts in there and leave them for 30 min approx.

Remove, let it dry.

The tattoos are all mde by hand with a really thin brush, black acrylics and a lot of patience.

You might as well just put that in your signature, Seb :lol

Just went to about 100 pages in this thread and I am stunned (with jealousy). Got 2 questions: how long does it take you to build one custom figure? Do you have any "how-to" videos on YouTube?

Just went to about 100 pages in this thread and I am stunned (with jealousy). Got 2 questions: how long does it take you to build one custom figure? Do you have any "how-to" videos on YouTube?

Thanks man. How long? That is a though question. It really depends on the complexity of the piece.

I work on several custom at the same time whil waiting for parts. ATM I have probably 10 figures in the work.

As for a how to no sorry I don't have any videos and honestly I wouldn't know how to explain how to do it cause I don't know how. I just do :)

By any chance, do you have a website with all the pictures of your customs instead of having to go through 1000 pages?

Back