[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DARYL DIXON•RE-ANIMATOR• BATMAN and ROGUES

Damn that bodysuit looks amazing i'd love to know how you went about doing that :)

I used an old suit made by sovereign studio.
I kept some of the chest armour and leg armour. Modified them and added some piping and rivets. Painted everything to match the lycra suit :)

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DARYL DIXON•RE-ANIMATOR• BATMAN and ROGUES

Cool and where did you get bats boots as they look nice as well?

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•S03 RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DARYL DIXON•ARKHAM BATMAN•RE-ANIMATOR

IMG_0838_zps050a381f.jpg

Unreal. One of my favorite villains. Nice work Elvis.

New Batman looks awesome, reminds me of something out of the old Elseworlds stories (do they have those anymore?). The Rogues are great, love the posing of the Joker.

scarecrow kicks ***! Nice job with the glove.

Seb always inspired by your Batman and roughs. If mine look half as good I'll take it.

Do you have recipes for any of your batman rogues seb?

Recipe :lol Oh man I wouldn't even know where to start. There is so many pieces I used.

Here's a wip of my Mad-Hatter; waiting for the head from f-seb

IMG_0844_zps77ebeb24.jpg

Elvis' stuff is so good, that even my father likes them. My father HATES my figures.. Some how Elvis' stuff makes him "get it." lol

IMG_0844_zps77ebeb24.jpg

Dig !!!

Can't wait to see him finished, I hope ship it in the week.

Please tell me where you got that silver hose! :pray: That is perfect.

The subtle details like the buckles on the shirt to hold the front and back together are what sets you apart from average customizers like me. :lol I love the paint on the body as well.

Please tell me where you got that silver hose! :pray: That is perfect.

The subtle details like the buckles on the shirt to hold the front and back together are what sets you apart from average customizers like me. :lol I love the paint on the body as well.

Thanks my friend. That hose comes from the whiplash figure. I think I have another one. I will have to take a look.

He seems kinda plain and simple in the comics and wanted to add more details that is why I added those buckles and made some special boots.

Recipe :lol Oh man I wouldn't even know where to start. There is so many pieces I used.

IMG_0844_zps77ebeb24.jpg

This is what I love about your figures!!! What a freakin' imagination you have!!!

Oh, I can answer the question about "recipe". One part assorted loose 1/6 parts and 99% incredible imagination!

Eric

Thanks my friend. That hose comes from the whiplash figure. I think I have another one. I will have to take a look.

He seems kinda plain and simple in the comics and wanted to add more details that is why I added those buckles and made some special boots.

I would be so very grateful if you have another one that I could have. :hi5:

I like that he is rather simplistic in the comic, all that intricate detailing is why I didn't like Bane's visual in the movie actually. But with my current WIP, I noticed that the belt really ties the figure together. Of course that's the part I'm still missing. :lol I posted my WIP Bane here BTW, if you're interested. :) https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88544&page=32#318

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•S03 RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DARYL DIXON•ARKHAM BATMAN•RE-ANIMATOR

Working on a new Batman, more upgrading an old one. I have that arkham sovereign suits for so long and never used it.

I put it in pieces and use some of the armour and glue them on a bodysuit. Painted everything to blend the whole thing. I went with a cross of the arkham look and the modern Bat.

IMG_0843_zpsf61db5fa.jpg

Some more progress on Bane. Still not finished.

IMG_0841_zps9c01da16.jpg

IMG_0842_zpsf6e43ab1.jpg

and while i'm at it a bit of a rogues retrospective, well some of them.

IMG_0834_zpsdb0a6e6c.jpg

IMG_0833_zps3620ed84.jpg

IMG_0835_zps17a6eef1.jpg

IMG_0836_zps70f85c0a.jpg

IMG_0837_zpsafee26d6.jpg

IMG_0838_zps050a381f.jpg

IMG_0839_zpsec570563.jpg

Second to none bro! Just the most insane pieces from such a beautiful mind! Your imagination knows no bounds!

IMG_0844_zps77ebeb24.jpg

I see my Daryl in the background. :yess: :wave

Love that Two-Face. The big *** gun rules.

elvis how do you put that hair on the chest ?

Your work on Batman and his villains is truely inspiring. You have incredible imagination.

Wow just wow I would love to see a group shot of these guys :pray:

Back