[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) J.Lee Batman - TWD Daryl - Lisbeth Salama

daryl looks great with the eyes to the side man. congrats on the recognition by norman !

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) J.Lee Batman - TWD Daryl - Lisbeth Salama

The dead squirrels are a nice touch. :lecture

When I thought Daryl couldn't look any cooler...

From now on I will just use the term near-perfect; since everytime I think we've reached it Seb comes back and takes it 5 steps further :lol

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) Naked Sanke - Jim Lee Batman - TWD Daryl

Thanks Alexi.

Here's a Lisbeth Salamander i'm working on.

IMG_0659_zps7938f653.jpg

IMG_0657_zpsf11d9acd.jpg

So so cool :rock

She is one of 2 women figures I would like in my collection.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) Naked Sanke - Jim Lee Batman - TWD Daryl

More and more awesomeness!
Been wondering if a fello freak had an Elvis image folder collecting all the great pics of his art pieces for future generations ^^, and if he could share it.
I don't have the courage to go thru all the thread.
Thanks

Maybe he should sell a coffee table book with his art in it.

And Seb, your Daryl is: :thud::thud::thud:

Looking good, as always! Lisbeth looks great! Any plans to do a Dragon Tattoo Daniel Craig to accompany her? BTW which knife/sheath did you use for Daryl? Thanks.

Looking good, as always! Lisbeth looks great! Any plans to do a Dragon Tattoo Daniel Craig to accompany her? BTW which knife/sheath did you use for Daryl? Thanks.

The sheath is from DAM toys and the knife from SS Beachead, that is the closest I could find :)

Holy crap I love Daryl. Give me him. He looks amazing.

Including your MGS figures, I think he is my favorite work you've done.

Tu es vraiment un MASTER !!

Tes Customs sont magnifiques...

Bravo l'artiste.

Nice marines, Seb! But I can see that they are pretty deep in the movie, all those dirt and sweat. You're not going to build Apone, right? He's already died. T_T

Also, can you say what boots do you use for them? Just wanted to find some replacements for mine, but don't know what to search. Boots from the e-bay "1/6 military boots" look like aliens intestines. <_<' So sad that I did not picked up many of those Platoon HotToys boots...

Nice marines, Seb! But I can see that they are pretty deep in the movie, all those dirt and sweat. You're not going to build Apone, right? He's already died. T_T

Also, can you say what boots do you use for them? Just wanted to find some replacements for mine, but don't know what to search. Boots from the e-bay "1/6 military boots" look like aliens intestines. <_<' So sad that I did not picked up many of those Platoon HotToys boots...

THanks man, yeah I like them firty and sweaty :lol

I'm working on Apone atm and Bishop too.

Here's what I used, those are perfect.

Dam Hot 1/6 Riverine Seal Rifleman Jungle boots

https://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/Dam-Ho...1100?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item51a837f77c

In the past month I got several sculpt from F-seb, I finally finished to paint them all and love them.

P1060765_zps6ec4c3dc.jpg

P1060772_zps3ea13f8e.jpg

P1060770_zpse068ec47.jpg

P1060769_zps972cab2d.jpg

P1060773_zpsd76f8532.jpg

P1060774_zps1e758184.jpg

and a Black Mask with the head sculpted by Beto

P1060778_zps186d913c.jpg

P1060782_zps9f344293.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) J.Lee Batman - Joker - Penguin - Black Ma

Stop this insanity!!!!!
Just sick bro......sick

Back