[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) Walking Dead Rick and Daryl - NEW52 Joker

The coverall I used was the one made by ZCWO released some months ago. The fit is great.
I'm using some 3A zombie shoes.

It's funny because I just bought the last zcwo figure from bbts yesterday. I couldn't find the tools I needed so I just bought the whole figure. I already have the blue suit done so I might do the orange one as well now

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) Walking Dead Rick and Daryl - NEW52 Joker

am thinking about doing a second one too, johnny. might try for either the short sleeve look or the full suit from issue 17 finale--which i have seen in some preview pics.

my custom jokers:)

52951910151304122323042.jpg

47972610151304133063042.jpg

MMMWWAHAHAHA! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'll be back later to spam Seb's threads with my own customs :yess:

still waiting on halle berry to come and sit on my lap :lecture

and while i'm at it, here's a custom joker i made:

Dark%20Knight%20Joker.jpg

and here's nic cage as superman:

405219654.jpg

really isnt it?

Oh no!!! Not THAT Joker! In here now?! Noooooooooooo!

I think it's great that the custom joker stuff is finally being merged into one thread, on the other hand I think it's somewhat unfair on elvis that it's this one. ;) :lol

What page is the Daryl and rick on? Can't seem to find them and there are soon many =]

Can we drop the random pictures in this thread and keep it on track?

Can we drop the random pictures in this thread and keep it on track?

Indeed. I come here to look at Elvis' masterful creations not some freshman.

i sent mine jokers for brain storming. he done this jokers. but he couldnt understand this.

elvis is it hard to understand for you ?

Back