[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - BANE (v2) - Batman Begins - FM BATMAN

bveststex882candbmed.jpg

Need this :D

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - BANE (v2) - Batman Begins - FM BATMAN

Batman Begins looks fantastic - I would be interested in a mouthpiece if you ever offer them

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Arkham City ROBIN - BANE (v2)

Hi Elvis, I've seen a lot of your Batman, MGS, custom creations and I must say that you are one of the best artists around here :rock :rock

By the way, aren't you planning to sell some of these mouthpieces for the begins suit, they look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P1050502.jpg

Check your FB. I got a cheap solution for Rhino.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Arkham City ROBIN - BANE (v2)

Hi Elvis, I've seen a lot of your Batman, MGS, custom creations and I must say that you are one of the best artists around here :rock :rock

By the way, aren't you planning to sell some of these mouthpieces for the begins suit, they look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P1050502.jpg

THanks man and here's the link as posted above already

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...28#post5026928

Going to put this for sale in the coming days.
If people are interested you can pm me.

P1020942.jpg

and snake I will get back to you shortly.

Going to put this for sale in the coming days.
If people are interested you can pm me.

P1020942.jpg

and snake I will get back to you shortly.

Always loved this version of Cable. Congrats to whoever picks this up

Pm Sent. Thanks

Cable is rocking one high-tech Baby Bjorn!

But seriously, that figure is kickass. Congrats to whoever scores it! :rock

Back