[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - CAP - DEADPOOL

Early WIP pcis of BANE.

P1030067.jpg

P1030068.jpg

:clap Freaking nice Comic work,sir! Although I'm not opposed to the on screen depiction of Bane, I do wish he had a little more of the comic book look to him. I think your take would have been a good transition.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - BANE

What amazes me the most is that you call that Bane a "early WIP". I really dont see how to improve it. :lol

Oh Seb, maybe you can help me, I have a small question. One of my Batman Black and White statues has a small paint issue. One of the ears is not painted completly and you can see the white resin under it (looks like a bubble to the inside if this makes any sence). The cowl has a black matt finish but the black is no dark black but almost grey. How would you fix something like this? Its really no major issue but because it is a white ear, I see it all the time when I look at it... :gah:
Sorry, hope this is not derailing your thread too much...

9d3241a8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

What amazes me the most is that you call that Bane a "early WIP". I really dont see how to improve it. :lol

Oh Seb, maybe you can help me, I have a small question. One of my Batman Black and White statues has a small paint issue. One of the ears is not painted completly and you can see the white resin under it (looks like a bubble to the inside if this makes any sence). The cowl has a black matt finish but the black is no dark black but almost grey. How would you fix something like this? Its really no major issue but because it is a white ear, I see it all the time when I look at it... :gah:
Sorry, hope this is not derailing your thread too much...

LOL well I still have to work on the lower part of the figure. So it is wip :lol

Seems that the hole will have to be filled with epoxy putty then find the right mix of colour to match the grey/black.

Seb, are you going to add a greenish color to Banes veins to show the venom in his system? Just an idea I may do with mine.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - CAP - DEADPOOL

No I didn't used a cyringe.
I put the tube in the paint bottle and sucked up with my mouth.
But be carfeul no to swallow the paint :lol

I just put a bit of glue at the end of the tube to ceal it.

That's a funny image. :lol

Bane looks great, and what a brilliant idea to "suck" paint into the tubes; gives him just the right look :rock

Impressive as always :duff

Crazy looking Bane Seb!!! Only you would think to suck the paint through the tubes. If you got any venom in your mouth at least you'd be all jacked.

Bane looks awesome. The Barney forearm veins are going to look great pumping full of Venom :rock

Wow Seb, that Bane is awesome! Kinda reminds me of the fan art from TDKR a while back when fans were speculating what bane would look like:

tom_hardy_as_bane_by_salvation_series-d37o0d1.jpg

tom_hardy_as_bane_with_mask_by_salvation_series-d37prfu.jpg

Can't wait to see more pics :D

Made some small progress on my Hawkeye.
Decided to go for a full Ultimate look, however I will still keep my other head and make a more comic hawkeye.

Anyway, I grabbed a Jeremy Renner DID sculpt and repainted it.
Wanted to go with the purple and black rather than the marroon.
It stands out more IMO.

Also wanted to have the specific glove he had in the movie.

Here's some quick pics, still not finished.

P1030094.jpg

P1030090.jpg

P1030100.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - Ultimate HAWKEYE

HT pwned again.

Back