[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - Wolverine - Remy Le Beau

Very excited for a potential Jim Lee run in the future. Standing by to get on that list :rock

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - Wolverine - Remy Le Beau

Jeez, where the hell have I been in this thread. I'm behind so bare with me....

THe suit will be pretty much like that.
It was made by Tony.
The only thin i have done is painted the suit using orange watered down acrylics. It helps brings some contrast to the suit and show off the muscle definition.

For the body I still don't know because this one has been heavily modded and will be nearly impossible to make in series.

Still testing the water.

After I read this I went back and looked at the pics and my god, it's true. The subtle orange you used was friggin BRILLIANT!!!!! Wow, what an artist you are. Unbelievable.:panic::panic::panic:

P1020705.jpg
P1020675.jpg

and here's a berserk rage BD Logan i'm working on for my man Vic.
Still some work to do on it and of course add the claws.

P1020679.jpg

P1020677.jpg

I highly doubt. No I know. There is not a better 1/6 collection in the world than right there. That shot is like 1/6 figure nerd heaven and when I die the nerdy, collector side of my soul will find its way into your living room to stare in awe at your figures.

I'm slitting my wrists in a warm bathtub as we speak :woo

And can I have that Logan please? Thanks.

Who sells the The Runt head sculpt?

Still this one is prolly my fav so far.

He alos kinda reminds me even more of the Miller Bats becasue of the extra buffiness.

P1020712-1.jpg

This has got to be your best Batman to date! Awesome work, Seb!

Eric

Seb, it looks like your running out of Detolf space! I've got plenty of shelf space over here on my side if you need someone to watch those for ya!

P1020706-1.jpg

Love both of these and the Miller Batman. The capes being one piece up the head makes them perfect.

I can't stop waltzing in here and stealing peeks at those MGS figures.

I know we say it all the time, but Seb really is just amazing at what he does. He may not think his early figures are as good as his current work, but I disagree. I still love that Punisher on Page 1. Sure he has improved his skills since then, but there is no denying everything he has done has been awesome! I've yet to see him not making an awesome figure. He could try to make a crappy figure on purpose, and it would still turn out awesome. He's truely gifted :rock

THanks a lot guys for all the nice comment!

and Brent, thanks my man.
But tbh I can't looks back in this thread anymore :lol:lol

I'm working to make things beter so looking at those early pages I just can see only flaws. :horror

THanks a lot guys for all the nice comment!

and Brent, thanks my man.
But tbh I can't looks back in this thread anymore :lol:lol

I'm working to make things beter so looking at those early pages I just can see only flaws. :horror

I went through your entire thread in one day and I loved everything from page 1 to now. My Jaw was on the floor the entire time it seemed.

When I saw Flash I almost :thud: (Favorite Super Heroe)

The collection pic is damn cool.

Not familiar with Gambit's new look, I'm partial to the old Jim Lee 'armor' version myself. Never really made sense, but it's what I grew up with.

Is that an extendable staff on his hip?? THAT's a cool addition.

great job on the bats, looks sick, and the accessories what a touch ;)

I didnt like that shirt on wolvie first, but the more i look at it the more im liking it. :exactly:

Last edited:
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - Wolverine - Green Goblin

Bought myself two new detolf.

Here's a quikc updated look of my collection

P1020675.jpg

and here's a berserk rage BD Logan i'm working on for my man Vic.
Still some work to do on it and of course add the claws.

P1020679.jpg

P1020677.jpg

seb, what body did u use for this marvelous wolvie?

Back