[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - THE COBRA UNIT FINISHED + MG

THE COBRA UNIT COMPLETE!!!! :thud::thud::thud:

Words escape me brother! Pure first class customizing in all its glory! Maybe your finest achievement yet in my eyes! :clap

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - THE COBRA UNIT FINISHED + MG

903 pages of pure awesomeness!!!

:mexwave

you are officially 1 of my top 5 customisers ever! simply amazing work seb! simply jaw dropping! and life like!

u insane mofo! u actually added the bee's to the pains arm! and vamp looks crazzzyyy!,

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

First figure of the thread!
:D

And still one of the best. Believe me, I know, because I've reviewed all 900 pages and saved all my favorite pictures to my pc... and I can say for sure he's the best 1/6 customizer easy. There are a lot of excellent sculptors, tailors, painters.. but none of them have the overall talent to assemble a perfect figure starting from nothing.

you are officially 1 of my top 5 customisers ever! simply amazing work seb! simply jaw dropping! and life like!

thanks my man!

u insane mofo! u actually added the bee's to the pains arm! and vamp looks crazzzyyy!,

yeah the bee's was the last touch I wanted to add.
More update on vamp real soon.

And still one of the best. Believe me, I know, because I've reviewed all 900 pages and saved all my favorite pictures to my pc... and I can say for sure he's the best 1/6 customizer easy. There are a lot of excellent sculptors, tailors, painters.. but none of them have the overall talent to assemble a perfect figure starting from nothing.

Thanks my man, those compliment makes me want to push my creativity to the max!

I wanted kinda so similarity with cap's outfit.
Like the harness and the modern approach.

IMG_8193.jpg

IMG_8194.jpg

Now this is a Hawkeye I would spend money on.
Seb I am actually going through your entire thread. I know I know :cuckoo:

Finally found the time to finish my Ventriloquist and Prof PYG.

P1020475.jpg

P1020476.jpg

P1020478.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - VENTRILOQUIST, PYG, Deathstr

Great work elvis :hi5:
Esp like Ventriloquist and Prof PYG they are the strangest figures i have seen in 1/6 but thats in a good way :lol

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - VENTRILOQUIST, PYG

Ventriloquist and pyg are sick. Those capture the darkness of a rouge. I love that scareface.

I can't even get excited about the Hot Toys Hawkeye. It looks too simple compared to yours. Your Hawkeye's are wayyy better.

Your Deathstroke is already looking INSANE!!

Last edited:

PYG is off the scales, that is sick.

As always....genius work!!!!!!!

Please, take Ventriloquist with Scarface from left angle - I want see how he is on his hand! Amazing job - you are warranty of quality!

Really awesome. Such great details. Pyg's forearms are kind of bugging me, tho I guess it wouldn't make much sense to put him on a muscle TT. Maybe an advanced?

Did Rocco do Pyg for you as well?

Jebus Christ!!!!!!, is it at all possible to still buy one of the year one batman from u, it looks mega awesome , unbelievably amazing ,dude u r by far one of the best out there, awesome work,simply awesome

Back