[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - THE PENGUIN updated with hai

Great work fella, do you have any updates on the Daredevil you have been working on?

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - THE PENGUIN

:clap :yess:

Can't wait for the monocle now! Absolutely stellar!

If you have the time, I'd love to see a picture with the umbrella open, over his shoulder, like the poster.

I will take one with the umbrella open once the monocle is done :wink1:

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - THE PENGUIN updated with hai

Amazing work Seb! One of your very best, IMO!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - THE PENGUIN

P1010605.jpg

P1010606.jpg

P1010596.jpg

P1010611.jpg

:yess: Pure sickness Seb!!! Just cant stop looking at these pics! :rock

I think he needs a couple of strands of hair over the top of his head - but then again it doesn't matter if you're going to have him wear the hat all the time :lol

I think he needs a couple of strands of hair over the top of his head - but then again it doesn't matter if you're going to have him wear the hat all the time :lol

I know you're right, I just ran out of hair :lol

The penguin is looking as real as in the movie, crystal n I can see the realistic figure coming into life, amazing work there as always. Thumbs up!

Looks great man! Dremmel that hat down and he'll be golden :rock

Insane work. Add a few penguins!

Here's a WIP pics of the next Rogue i'm working on.

Ventriloquist is just a place holder for now.

Once again Rocco did an amazing job on the scarface head and on the ventriloquist.

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - THE VENTRILOQUIST and SCARFA

holy ____! can't believe you actually did it :lol

that scarface is just amazing. you're going to have to build your own 1/6 arkham to house all these great rogues.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - THE VENTRILOQUIST and SCARFA

Amazing work on it !!

Back