[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Those are crazy good, Seb. The Mecha-Ocelot just puts it over the top. Well done.

A warrior Dutch i have been working on for my friend bwayne.

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

some of these are just amazing, I think i need to practice my painting skills! (if i had any to start with)

warrior dutch looks good is he going to have his weapons ?

The weathering in Dutch looks awesome. I have to be honest though the head on Dutch doesn't look right. It not the Dutch head your using it's the t2 head isn't it.
Still awesome as ever just don't think the t2 head is right for Dutch

Dutch looks great! But his neck looks too long...any chance you will be trimming it down?

The weathering in Dutch looks awesome. I have to be honest though the head on Dutch doesn't look right. It not the Dutch head your using it's the t2 head isn't it.
Still awesome as ever just don't think the t2 head is right for Dutch

I actually think it looks better and works perfect.

Dutch looks awesome Seb!! I love the mud on him great job. Looking forward to seeing his weapons!

How did you do Ocelot's jacket?? It looks shiny like it's some sort of rubber. Is it sculpted, or is that all sewn together??

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope you're fast Seb. I am running off with your MGS collection when you come to New York. Better start training to sprint.

Back