[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Thanks man, actually that is what i like about this head.
The stylize style, I wouldn't say cartoony, more of a stylized graphic style.
I think if he has a more realsitic head it will look more like a generic military fig.:wave

that's a good point, it definitely gives the figure with that different style of headsculpt a 'character' to it and it sure looks very good! I'm not saying it looks bad :p His sculpt-abilities are phenomenal and it's a lovely lovely sculpt. I love the Hell-Boy and the Punisher sculpt!

But in this case, it looks just too much stylized for me. Maybe I'm looking a bit different on to this as I'm always comparing if it does look to a normal human-being or not and this looks like 'art' like you said a graphic-style and not that MUCH like a real person.

I hope you understand what i mean :monkey1 :wink1:

that's a good point, it definitely gives the figure with that different style of headsculpt a 'character' to it and it sure looks very good! I'm not saying it looks bad :p His sculpt-abilities are phenomenal and it's a lovely lovely sculpt. I love the Hell-Boy and the Punisher sculpt!

But in this case, it looks just too much stylized for me. Maybe I'm looking a bit different on to this as I'm always comparing if it does look to a normal human-being or not and this looks like 'art' like you said a graphic-style and not that MUCH like a real person.

I hope you understand what i mean :monkey1 :wink1:

Yes completely bro, don't worry.
DO you want the 3A brand, they are also very stylised and i like that style quite a lot.
So i don't look like that sculpt as a human-being but more like a stylised version or someone.

One of the NINE-SQUAD TEAM is finished.
Thanks to Hnaouman for this awesome sculpt, more member of the team coming up.

IMG_9012.jpg

IMG_9013.jpg

IMG_9017.jpg

IMG_9018.jpg

IMG_9014.jpg

IMG_9019.jpg

IMG_9015.jpg

IMG_9016.jpg

Not been on this thread for some time and BANG Seb makes me pick my jaw off the floor!!

Sculpt like some have been saying is a hint of Ash Wood style.

As I'm a fan and a dealer in threeA, I like it! and as Gollum would say..

I wantsitssssss!

Weathering is fantastic as always Seb! Its amazing how much realism is brought into a figure with weathering on your level. Amazing :bow

Hello mate just wanted to say I received my heads and Jason figure, I've got to say I cannot stop looking at the work you have done, it is stunning

All I've got is an iPhone mate and no photo bucket account, and a complete inability to take good photos lol

Ok here's some news.
Spartacus is almost complete.
This one was commissioned by breakersrevenge

IMG_9020.jpg

IMG_9021.jpg

IMG_9022.jpg

and here's the beginning of THE END, a boss in the game metal gear solid snake eater.

Still working on the head but here's the oufit so far

IMG_9031.jpg

IMG_9033.jpg

IMG_9032.jpg

Looks amazing Seb! Spartacus especially!

where you got the parrot from?

Back