[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Here's a little update on a custom figure in the work!
Detective Mills from SE7EN!
THe head, shirt, tie, vest came from the Dc Figure, the pants are hot toys two face, boots are leather boots from Dragon, he's on a true type!

Here's a little pics of the before and after head repaint!
THe before shots was not taken by me but the head had an horrible orange painting! YUK

2110519817_761708554c.jpg

IMG_2768.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! do a fight club tyler durden one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Detective Mills from SE7EN looks great... Dude you have to make a mickey. from Snatch... :rock

Here's some preview pics of My Jason remake movie!
THe headsculpt and mask are from DarkArtist Josh painted by me! All the lcothing are dragon modified and highly weathered!
THe holster is completely made from scratch.

IMG_2817-1.jpg

IMG_2816-1.jpg

IMG_2805-1.jpg

IMG_2810-1.jpg

IMG_2811-1.jpg

unreal work Seb!!! and I love the dirt you added to the photos, it really makes Jason look real. that headpaint and added hair is off the hook.

SEB ROCKS THE HOUSE AGAIN! :rock:rock:rock

Seriously sick work, you have done me more than proud... It's really amazing what you were able to achieve with this bro. Especially because I know the Hell of dremelling that damn head out.. :lol

SEB ROCKS THE HOUSE AGAIN! :rock:rock:rock

Seriously sick work, you have done me more than proud... It's really amazing what you were able to achieve with this bro. Especially because I know the Hell of dremelling that damn head out.. :lol

Thnks buddy! Coming from you it really means a lot to me!
Yes dremmeling that head was a hell of a job! Once dremmeld i had to put some sculpy to make a smooth transition... damn! lol:horror

Yeah, it was a ^^^^^ to mold as well, just an odd head shape and size. And his backwoods mega-neck isn't conventional by any means. :lol

I'm glad you were able to make it work, I'm trying to reproduce what I did the first time. :banghead

And Seb, you definitely get the DA stamp of approval. Your work is TOP SHELF, my favorite on the board...bar none. :rock

Josh's favorite work is Seb's and Seb's whole foray into customizing was because of Josh. Looks like we have a love connection...

but seriously, that is the coolest thing!!!!

Your work still amazes me, and it is completely unreal how talented you are. Amazing work on Jason.

Ray is amazing! Where on Earth did you get these clips? I don't know what you call them, but the clip between the double rings holding the cable in the first photo, and the clip attached to the belt by the ring in the middle of the belt in the second. I've been looking for these for 2 years now, did they come with a figure? I know Rio Rondo sold clips like these, although not quite because they are flat being from etched plate. Yours look to be in the round.

Ray is amazing! Where on Earth did you get these clips? I don't know what you call them, but the clip between the double rings holding the cable in the first photo, and the clip attached to the belt by the ring in the middle of the belt in the second. I've been looking for these for 2 years now, did they come with a figure? I know Rio Rondo sold clips like these, although not quite because they are flat being from etched plate. Yours look to be in the round.

In fact i found them on some old figure! I don't know on heart where they came from but i managed to snap a few of those. If I found some i will tell you for sure!

Doesn't look like Ray, and he he has no pads, but cool custom

Back