[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •SKELETOR•MAD MAX FURY ROAD•ZERO YEAR BATMAN

MAD MAX. THE ROAD WARRIOR.
Headsculpt by Sean Dabbs and painted by me. Better size and scream more Max than the one I was using. But the other one had a bit of a better likeness.

• Jacket by GeeWhiz custom.
• Leather belt, holsters, shoulder straps, shoulder pad, boot straps and knee pads all made by me from scratch.
• Pants was found on ebay and modified.
• Dragon leather boots.
• Custom black shirt.
• Gloves are HT Captain Harlock wde fingers added and repainted.
• Legbrace made by Fullmetal.

I also bought the head made by Scott Pettersen so I will see which one is better.

Great work as always. Would it be possible to get a picture of all the different Max heads you have side by side?

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •SKELETOR•MAD MAX FURY ROAD•ZERO YEAR BATMAN

You are MAD for Max, my friend! :lol

Awesome work. I really love the Riggs one too, love the bloody bandages. Need to see this with your Wez! Then need to see them on my shelf! :D

EXCEPTIONAL CRAFTMANSHIP!

MAD MAX. THE ROAD WARRIOR.
Headsculpt by Sean Dabbs and painted by me. Better size and scream more Max than the one I was using. But the other one had a bit of a better likeness.

• Jacket by GeeWhiz custom.
• Leather belt, holsters, shoulder straps, shoulder pad, boot straps and knee pads all made by me from scratch.
• Pants was found on ebay and modified.
• Dragon leather boots.
• Custom black shirt.
• Gloves are HT Captain Harlock wde fingers added and repainted.
• Legbrace made by Fullmetal.

I also bought the head made by Scott Pettersen so I will see which one is better.

IMG_2005_zps614vrq7i.jpg

IMG_2000_zpsshnulejl.jpg

IMG_2002_zpsz9rpyzdj.jpg

IMG_2003_zpsgz9rpjax.jpg

IMG_2004_zpsw9fhtgad.jpg

IMG_1978_zpsqjitsvaq.jpg

For reference here's one the modified Iminime Riggs head is looking. A bit of a batter likeness but too small.

11717481_10207058034548771_1882355943533495713_o_zpsou9d3szv.jpg

11110506_10207058034508770_835818107174277858_o_zpsxpjelzug.jpg

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •MAD MAX FURY ROAD•ZERO YEAR BATMAN•THE ROAD WARRIOR

I can see the conundrum on Max... I was struck by how small the Riggs head was when you first posted it; but it does look a bit more like Max.

Dengar looks badass, not something you can say everyday :lol

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •MAD MAX FURY ROAD•ZERO YEAR BATMAN•THE ROAD WARRIOR

If it were my choice I would use a smaller body for the Riggs sculpt. I've already suggested a suitable alternative to Seb. :)

I think that this will make a difference to the look of the figure

141.jpg

no hijack meant, but what body is that, PC??

It is a ZCWorld Footballer body. I think it would be great for any lean bodied figures ie Max and Raiders Indy ;) The neck chest is made of a dense rubber and it is very sturdy.

SOme more progress on my Masters of the Universe line.

Added Skeletor staff.
I used the HT odin staff repainted with a modified ram skull brooch.
Full leather armor made from scratch.

Still missing the crossbones on his chest.

IMG_2206_zpsa8ztt55o.jpg

Here's the start of Man-at-arm

IMG_2212_zpslwedfu9q.jpg

Decided to rework He-man harness from scratch.
I wanted it to look more true to his original look but still a bit more realistic.

IMG_2227_zpssxrnkha0.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •ZERO YEAR BATMAN•MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

Amazing stuff, Elvis!
They're all looking amazing.

Great job on that Man-At-Arms armor.
And that Skeletor staff is incredibly badass.

Last edited:

Amazing stuff, Elvis!
They're all looking amazing.

Great job on that Man-At-Arms armor.
And that Skeletor staff is incredibly badass.

Thanks my friend.

For the next charachter I would really like to make Trap-Jaw and maybe Beastman.

SKELETOR almost finish. I just need to add the crossbones on his chest and he will be done.

11826039_10207179807273013_2489124095852296287_n_zpsoay0yhbq.jpg

Last update on HE-MAN before the final reveal with the head, sword and shield!

I made his belt from scratch and unlike the first one I made I tried to stick with the original material yet made it more realistic.
The boots are alos done now. Feet part from the Superman boots. The leg cover is made out of leather with a leather straps around the legs.

IMG_2272_zpsb45ivk6i.jpg

IMG_2273_zpsngznbqzi.jpg

I was working on a V2 head for Skeletor.

Here it is.
I kinda like it a bit better cause it reminds me more of the original figure.

IMG_2296_zps2jg9vrwu.jpg

IMG_2297_zps84h22rsj.jpg

that is awesome, man. previous version looks a lot more like langella. this is definitely more original style ;)

ohhhh man please make a battle cat!!! I wish the figures looked like this when I was a kid!!..Would love to see you try Thunder cats!!! amazing work as always dude!!

Back