[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•NINJA TURTLES DONATELLO•ROB ZOMBIE•CAESAR

It's so beautiful i'm crying :')

Hey, i am also in the middle stage of collecting parts to make acustom turtle.

Can you tell me if the body you used was the new predator bodies from "predators"?

And is the shell and head you used, are they hand sculpted from clay?

Incredible.. Love what you did with hellboy. The hair is unreal with how perfect it looks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would LOVE to know what material you used to create the dreads for Rob Zombie!!!..they look so effing real!!!!...please let us know!!!!

Hey, i am also in the middle stage of collecting parts to make acustom turtle.

Can you tell me if the body you used was the new predator bodies from "predators"?

And is the shell and head you used, are they hand sculpted from clay?

The body used is indeed the one from the Predators line. I had to sculpt the fornt chest though.

The shell, hands and feet comes from the Playmates movie figure. I have resculpted the back of the shell too before repainting them.

The heads are a private commissions and are not available.

I would LOVE to know what material you used to create the dreads for Rob Zombie!!!..they look so effing real!!!!...please let us know!!!!

I found the material in a hobby shop. It's a kind of wool material that I treated with gel and wax to give it a more realistic look. They are glue on the head on by one.

Last edited:

hmmm...I wonder what material it is...?....I will most likely ask you if you don't mind....to purchase this material for me...I will gladly pay for it and your services....been trying to nail down a perfect dread in the 1/6 scale and have not hit it yet....this looks VERY promising!!!...:)

Feel free to PM me. I can get a bunch of colour :)

After weeks of hard work Leo and Don are now complete. Well complete till I decide to change some things as usual :lol

LEO_zps793adbd1.jpg

DON_zps8511d32f.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Elvis1976 customs•ROB ZOMBIE•CAESAR•NINJA TURTLES (LEO & DON)

Friend are awesome!!! I want it!!!!! You are a master

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Turtles are astonishing - you just get better and better. Your eye for parts and the way you put them together to make such unique figures is quite simply unparalleled. Pure art!

Turtles are astonishing - you just get better and better. Your eye for parts and the way you put them together to make such unique figures is quite simply unparalleled. Pure art!

Those are the kind of compliments that keeps me going. Thanks my friend.

Seriously, the Turtles are such intricate and interesting figures. Amazing the way you do what you do!

Caesar looks incredible and it's motivating me to do something with my Monkeyman sculpt

Zombie looks sick!!! I watched Lords of Salem for the first time the other day and was disappointed. I went into it blind and was hoping it was going to be as good as HO1000C & Rejects.

Seriously, the Turtles are such intricate and interesting figures. Amazing the way you do what you do!

Caesar looks incredible and it's motivating me to do something with my Monkeyman sculpt

Zombie looks sick!!! I watched Lords of Salem for the first time the other day and was disappointed. I went into it blind and was hoping it was going to be as good as HO1000C & Rejects.

Yeah man Salem was a bit let down. I thought it was boring and underesting at all. I'm hope his new one will be in the same vein as devil's.

My LOTR collection so far. Missing Boromir atm who is currently being reworked.

IMG_1423_zpsb8e60a59.jpg

IMG_1428_zpsfb6998f8.jpg

Last edited:

Wow one custom set to rule them all!!!! Love everyone of them!!!!

Man ... your LOTR figures are especially amazing! :drool

They're the ones I'm most excited to see in person at your NYC show this fall! (Please tell me you're bringing the whole crew!) :pray:

That CAESAR..Wow!

Back