[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•MAST ERCHIEF•THE SAFS pro

Idk what that character is from, but it's amazing! The rust looks so real and again, you're articulating a statue. No limits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•MAST ERCHIEF•THE SAFS pro

Idk what that character is from, but it's amazing! The rust looks so real and again, you're articulating a statue. No limits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The charachter are the SAFS Maschinen Krieger (Ma.K ZBV3000), a science fiction universe created by Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama.

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•THE KILLING JOKE•MASTERCH

That's incredible! I love stuff like this! I always wanted that Seamonkey by Kenny Wong. On a side note, that real hair mohawk looks great! I would like to see that on RM's :)

Thanks my friend, gonna def do that on the rainman head.

Rambo 4 is awesome, Seb. Great work on the weathering in the face, body and clothing.. Is that the final version, or you plan to add more details?

Looking forward. :wave

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks, he isnt finished yet. I will post more pics once he is done.

Awesome! Can't wait to see that Seb.

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•THE KILLING JOKE•MASTERCH

Next step in the SAFS suit was to give it articulations.

The thing was a big piece of vinyl and couldn't move at all.

I used a SS vader body inside to give it legs and ankles articulations.

Arms still needs to be finished. But here's what I have so far.

Still lot to do but so far so good.

IMG_0243_zps9368ba04.jpg

IMG_0246_zps85f6625f.jpg

IMG_0250_zps64d01d97.jpg

IMG_0252_zps1e59230c.jpg

IMG_0270_zps3b89941b.jpg

IMG_0256_zps9fa21625.jpg

IMG_0254_zpsc4348213.jpg

IMG_0249_zps68fdd619.jpg

IMG_0273_zpsdf8cffbf.jpg

IMG_0259_zps9b25a863.jpg

Wow! That armor looks like you'll need a Tetanus shot just for touching it. Awesome work.

Love the Ma.K. stuff, great use of the badbot's arms.

I don't mean to sound entitled, but when will we see more of your lovely Arkham Origins Batman?

Next step in the SAFS suit was to give it articulations.

The thing was a big piece of vinyl and couldn't move at all.

I used a SS vader body inside to give it legs and ankles articulations.

Arms still needs to be finished. But here's what I have so far.

Still lot to do but so far so good.

IMG_0243_zps9368ba04.jpg

185248_10150348916921729_20531316728_9500420_1221014_n.jpg

Last edited:

Hot Damn that Master Chief is magnificent! and the SAFS suit guy is just freaking wicked.

Question?how big is Chief's helmet compared to the others?and is possible to fit a head under a hollowed out version of it?

Last edited:

Ridiculously amazing work Seb. You just get better and better with every figure. I really like the rusting effect.

And your Leatherface pieces are on their way soon. :duff

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•HALO •THE SAFS project

Hey Seb,

I'm sure somebody has asked you this before, but who made the costume for your Captain America?

0o6s.jpg

I was trying to go through your thread but no luck in finding it :(.

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•HALO •THE SAFS project

IT was made from scratch some 3 ago with the help of an old member named greydeath. I tried to contact him several times since then but no news.

It has been modified to death since then.

I see,

I wonder how he do the scaling effects on the upper body.

Thank u for the info.

I never liked Captain America, but this one is to die for.
Always a pleasure to see your creations.

It is a glittet fabric. I kill the shine by repainting it.

Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•HALO •THE SAFS project

Ahh I see,

That make sense.
I've just googled it. I didn't know there is that kind of fabric.

I thought they are printed on manually.

Last edited:

Legendary! Man this is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in the hobby.

:explode::explode:

Awesome paint job.

Yeah, I have no idea who or what that is, but its simply amazing the amount of detail you put into these things. Looks great!! :clap:clap

Back