[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•SWAMP THING•TERMINATOR 2•NINJA TURTLES•CASEY JONES•0DARK30

Seb,

Wow looks awesome! You did a great job, you really captured it well.

Glad to help anyway I can. You made those GPNVG look perfect!! :)

Are you gonna do another military bash? Maybe a CAG, or PJ, or ODA?

Once again great custom, I'm jealous.

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•SWAMP THING•TERMINATOR 2•NINJA TURTLES•CASEY JONES•0DARK30

I wish this thread had an index on the first page. Quick links to every finished figure!

As a former marine that figure brings a tear to my eye!!! Great job!!

I wish this thread had an index on the first page. Quick links to every finished figure!

Dude do you realize how long that would take !?!?!?!

Thats like Bill Gates needing a team of accountants to manage his money :exactly:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

Dude do you realize how long that would take !?!?!?!

Thats like Bill Gates needing a team of accountants to manage his money :exactly

I know that... which is why i designed my collection thread with an index from the beginning LOL :lecture

Hoorah didn't know you were prior service man?!?! :)

Hmm never thought about posting CPT Miller on OSR. Stupid me!

Seb,

Wow looks awesome! You did a great job, you really captured it well.

Glad to help anyway I can. You made those GPNVG look perfect!! :)

Are you gonna do another military bash? Maybe a CAG, or PJ, or ODA?

Once again great custom, I'm jealous.

Thanks a lot Mike, I maybe do another sale to go with this one. I really want to make a Mother from COD and a UDT Ghost also from COD. :)

Thanks a lot my friend, means a lot coming from a Military :)

I know that... which is why i designed my collection thread with an index from the beginning LOL :lecture

I never knew I would ended up with that much pages and projects.
I'm not planning anything I just do things.

Thanks a lot Mike, I maybe do another sale to go with this one. I really want to make a Mother from COD and a UDT Ghost also from COD. :)

Thanks a lot my friend, means a lot coming from a Military :)

and what am I chop liver?!?! :dunno :rotfl

and what am I chop liver?!?! :dunno :rotfl

Lol I wouldn't say chop liver. Ive got respect for my army boys!!!!! U know we bust each others stones but we have each others back when the s** t hits the fan.

Lol I wouldn't say chop liver. Ive got respect for my army boys!!!!! U know we bust each others stones but we have each others back when the s** t hits the fan.

Haha we sure do.

I work on a Navy base now and we have retired contractor from all branches (Including Coast Guard :lol)

It gets pretty heated in there when we start talking trash. Poor Coasty can only sit there and take it :rotfl

Thanks guys!
It was really interesting learning military and how the gear and accessories work. Everything is there for a purpose.
Those kind of figures are awesome to build. Lots of details and intricate configurations.

The vest alone took an hour to build and the sniper rifle was made using 3 different ones.

That's the exact reason why I wouldn't want to build them. :lol

LOL you know I love you to :1-1:

Haha i know man just giving you a hard time.

:1-1:

Finally watched the SOA episode. You know the one you forgot to warn me with Spoiler Alert. :lol

This show gets crazier and crazier. Don't get any crazy ideas about making SOA without letting me know :pray:

Last edited:

Awesome! My vote is for Mother from MOH! The Afghani tribal look at the beginning of the game or the Grey PCU look, either one looks bada$$.

:hi5:

Wow amazing detail on him. I just watched Zero Dark Thirty a few days back. Great film. One of the more intense films I've seen in awhile. That beard looks great too. Do you have any shots without the helmet on?

Casey Jones and ninja turtles brings back memories. Mad Skills.

Some teasers from my next projects.

First is a BD Terminator from the first movie.
Thanks to a friend I was able to find a head made by Xenoviper sometimes ago. I always loved that head.

I stripped the paint and completely repainted it.

IMG_1395_zps81f86ec0.jpg

IMG_1389_zpsd80e7450.jpg

and a WIP of my BABYFACE.
Thanks to my friend Zack for hooking me up with the sculpt.
It was in really bad shape and needed a lot of fixes. I didn't got the neck piece so I used one from the SS Jason goes to hell Jason.

IMG_1397_zpse4192f20.jpg

IMG_1396_zps43a8a620.jpg

Back