[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•CHEWBACCA•HOTH LUKE•QUI GON JIN•ANAKIN•SWAMP THING

Lowered head looks a lot better... and love the extra texturing and more earthy look he's got going now :rock

Thanks guys he is slowly taking shape.

I have finally put an end to my custom JIM LEE BATMAN. Here is at a stage where i'm happy with him.

Thanks to Tony for the awesome suit and cape, I finally decided to go with the Jim Lee blue.

P1080407_zps45aa36c4.jpg

P1080405_zps9ba7f660.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•CHEWBACCA•QUI GON JIN•SWAMP THING•JIM LEE BATMAN

Damn, Seb. That looks spectacular!:rock

Swamp Thing looks phenomenal, as well!

Love that batman!

Stunning Jim Lee Batman. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice seb, is the batman body the medicom one?

Jim Lee would be proud! That looks amazing!

Swamp Thing is going to be epic. Looking great so far. Lowering the head sculpt really kicked it up a notch. And that head sculpt is just killer btw!

Thanks guys, happy to finally been able to finish that bat. For swamp i will build a custom swamp base.

I have finally put an end to my custom JIM LEE BATMAN. Here is at a stage where i'm happy with him.

Thanks to Tony for the awesome suit and cape, I finally decided to go with the Jim Lee blue.

P1080407_zps45aa36c4.jpg

Great work on Bats, Seb! I love the look of those thighs. My only suggestion is that the head is perhaps a bit too high? The neck seems a bit long, even though the head is already tilted forward/down.

By the way, I recently finally finished my Jim Lee Batman as well. Would really like to get some input on him from you. :monkey3 https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132453

Thanks Yannick. It's funny I already made that comment in my other thread. I was just commenting about the head being too high ;-)

That is a damn fine Batman you have made, like a real life version of the Lee Batman. My only comment is that he looks a bit short but it might be the pics.
If you could sculpt the thigh instead of using the HT add-ons that would be even better. I hate to HT thigh.

Thanks Yannick. It's funny I already made that comment in my other thread. I was just commenting about the head being too high ;-)

That is a damn fine Batman you have made, like a real life version of the Lee Batman. My only comment is that he looks a bit short but it might be the pics.
If you could sculpt the thigh instead of using the HT add-ons that would be even better. I hate to HT thigh.

Thanks man. I know what you mean about the height. I think it's partly the pics, but I also intended to make him taller originally. However, I'm using ashkanls boots which have molded in footpegs, so I couldn't use the long pegs I had. I might dremel out the current pegs and insert the long pegs myself if it bothers me too much over time.
And the more I look at your pics, the more the thighs on mine are bothering me, yeah. :gah: :lol I had to sew the suit shut at the back though to fit properly, so I think it would be too much work.

Nice work on swamp thing! It reminds me of the Masters of the Universe Mossman toy I had as a kid. It was flocked. It smelled really good. LOL.

Ummmmmmm pines of the forest scent

That Batman is fantastic seb!

I think that is your best Batman yet (Other than the most recent Frank Miller versions) because the proportions look perfect to me. I love the colour scheme too, my favourite for Bats.

With all these customs plus other brand names like HT, Enterbay...etc etc... How many figures have u got?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back