[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•LEATHERFACE•TWD•S03 RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DREDD3D

Bumpin this onthe last page
A zombie clown i'm working on.
Paint on the head isn't completely finished.
Awesome headsculpt by The Mad Bug.

IMG_0761_zps8d5d53de.jpg

IMG_0766_zps85df8977.jpg

IMG_0765_zps933d70d7.jpg

IMG_0767_zps75afae05.jpg

IMG_0762_zps1a0c7819.jpg

IMG_0763_zpsaec9c87e.jpg

IMG_0764_zps257d01b1.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•TWD•S03 RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DREDD3D•ZOMBIE CLOWN

ton rick est superbe je recherche une tete pour un rick saison 3 et un revolver meme non peint ,sais tu as qui je peu m'adresser?

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•S03 RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DREDD3D•ZOMBIE CLOWN•JOKER

That clown is amazing .

Those figures are sick, nasty and disgusting! That of course is a complement in the highest form of course:)

Oh the joker, very nice

That Joker is ****ing incredible, Seb!:rock

Brilliant artist!

Wow that joker is amazing. The paint on the teeth and eyes are very well done my friend.

That Joker is sick!!! And that belt - you buy all stuff or you make something?

Seb, your customs suck. Seriously, just give up; send everything you have to me; and move onto a different hobby....

Ha jk, amazing work as always man! That zombie clown is nightmare inducing

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•TWD•MICHONNE WITH PET•DARYL•RICK•MERLE•LEATHERFACE

P1070069_zpsa3b1d879.jpg

P1070070_zpsf2b8666f.jpg

Rocco's season 3 Rick is going to look perfect on this.

I need that shirt. Send it to me and i will send you an extra head.:wink1:

Seb, a few suggestions for S3 Rick:

- Switch out that left ACI Christian hand. It doesn't match the BL body's skin too well.
- Switch out the watch too. The one he wears has metal links in the band like the BL watch but that one looks like a solid band.
- Don't know what boots those are but I don't think they are Entropy's which are the ones I suggest getting. You can tell there is no boot up the leg under the pant leg and the design on the toe isn't right.

I was kinda nervous writing the "Master of Customs" this list but these are just IMO some improvements that would help the figure be more accurate since I know you are like me in that sense.

Seb, a few suggestions for S3 Rick:

- Switch out that left ACI Christian hand. It doesn't match the BL body's skin too well.
- Switch out the watch too. The one he wears has metal links in the band like the BL watch but that one looks like a solid band.
- Don't know what boots those are but I don't think they are Entropy's which are the ones I suggest getting. You can tell there is no boot up the leg under the pant leg and the design on the toe isn't right.

I was kinda nervous writing the "Master of Customs" this list but these are just IMO some improvements that would help the figure be more accurate since I know you are like me in that sense.

Thanks for the feedback :wave

I'm not using Christian hands. Those are the one from Luke but I'm planning on switching the left one for a relaxed hand.

I just finished repainting a BL watch that I plan to switch and those are entropy boots :)

Thanks for the feedback :wave

I'm not using Christian hands. Those are the one from Luke but I'm planning on switching the left one for a relaxed hand.

I just finished repainting a BL watch that I plan to switch and those are entropy boots :)

Man was I wrong then. :lol How dare I doubt the master? :rotfl

I can't believe those are Entropy boots. Those jeans are baggy then because my boots show through like his does on the show.

Anyways, I sent you a PM about Lil' Merle too. :)

Back