[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•THE WALKING DEAD•MICHONNE WITH PET•DARYL•RICK•MERLE

Great Work on TWD Seb!

....sooo any love for Game of Thrones?

Last edited:

I dont like Daryl's vest. I thought Moe's vest and Iminime's are better
But everything else is looking top notch!

Hello Elvis, got my pm's?

Amazing as usual! Wow!

:impatient: Must be a huge update coming... :clap:gah:

Seb....did you receive your Merle head yet?...i got mine but i gotta say....not a big Fan of the top part of the head....the likeness is there but the top of the head takes away from the overall sculpt...but hey...you can't beat 20 bucks for a decently painted sculpt.....LOL....work your magic!!!....also...when removing the neck...make sure you do it in a well ventilated area...:).....can't wait to see what you come up with...:)

Seb....did you receive your Merle head yet?...i got mine but i gotta say....not a big Fan of the top part of the head....the likeness is there but the top of the head takes away from the overall sculpt...but hey...you can't beat 20 bucks for a decently painted sculpt.....LOL....work your magic!!!....also...when removing the neck...make sure you do it in a well ventilated area...:).....can't wait to see what you come up with...:)

:lol:lol i know I already removed the neck and **** that was a nightmare. So much dust everywhere. I ended up all white.

I'm planning on repainting it to match the body i'm using and on the wolverine body the head looks pretty good until the wgp one comes by.

:lol:lol i know I already removed the neck and **** that was a nightmare. So much dust everywhere. I ended up all white.

I'm planning on repainting it to match the body i'm using and on the wolverine body the head looks pretty good until the wgp one comes by.

Yeah, I took the neck off his Daryl head, inside, nowhere near an open window, no dust mask. I coughed up little clouds of white dust for 2 days. I've modded lots of resin heads but that one was just crazy.

I only got Merle, I didn't liked the other one. Too cartoony and quiet missed in my opinion. Merle was the best but I will still swithc it with the wgp one once it's out.

I only got Merle, I didn't liked the other one. Too cartoony and quiet missed in my opinion. Merle was the best but I will still swithc it with the wgp one once it's out.

Yeah, I think for the price, they all need re-painting but the likeness' are strong.

Back to horror!

Working on a new Leatherface.
The pretty Woman version, actually I like that one better than the classic look.

Still early WIP, lots more to do.

IMG_0746_zpsdbae9e71.jpg

IMG_0747_zps5291a4a2.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•TWD•MICHONNE WITH PET•DARYL•RICK•MERLE•LEATHERFACE

Pure nightmare!
Where do that pretty woman nickname came from?
Oh and, got my pm mate?
lol

Last edited:

That's great... Caine does some amazing sculpt work. Cant' wait to see your take on Toxie :rock

That's great... Caine does some amazing sculpt work. Cant' wait to see your take on Toxie :rock

Thanks, indeed caine does some great headsculpt of unusal charachter wich I like.

So with Leatherface, Toxie and Herbert West i'm kinda back into horror a bit :)

Yeah, I really appreciate that Caine isn't sculpting Ledger, Craig or Bale heads :lol

Leatherface is looking great, can't wait to see it finished! And thanks for the kind words fellas.

Back