[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) Joker - Penguin - Black Mask - Two Face

:lol :lol

But TBH, I don't think it's disrespectful at all. Rainman's work is incredibly impressive... but it usually very clean and on some figures I think it can hurt the realism. Adding your own touch to it adds to the figure.

Now having said that... I would be silly to do that to a "full set" or "DX" release; get the kit version and do it rather than alter a complete figure.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) Joker - Penguin - Black Mask - Two Face

:lol :lol

But TBH, I don't think it's disrespectful at all. Rainman's work is incredibly impressive... but it usually very clean and on some figures I think it can hurt the realism. Adding your own touch to it adds to the figure.

Now having said that... I would be silly to do that to a "full set" or "DX" release; get the kit version and do it rather than alter a complete figure.

honestly you can piss over the mona lisa if you owned it and Leonardo Davinci shouldnt be the least bit offended. It's yours you do with it what you want.

Simple answer......but ***** will be *****:exactly:

Let me put it like this....

If you think a figure or custom - the uniqueness of which you have acknowledged and so spent good money on - is so good that you want to use it to recreate a specific section of the film or TV series....

...is that disrespect, or a "thank you" followed by an appreciative round of applause?

Because it sounds like a "thank you" followed by an appreciative round of applause to me.

Still working on the Jim Lee Batman, never ending story.

I remade the pec and chest.

P1060811_zps0b42206d.jpg

P1060815_zps6031a130.jpg

That looks badass.
:clap

I really like that Medicom suit.
I wish I could find it somewhere.

Is that still the medi body just padded?

Unreal work on Jim Lee Batman and you recent rogues, Seb. :rock

Looks great... definitely more natural than the Medi and the last update.

The chest/torso look great, but in my opinion I think the shoulders could be wider. That's one of the few good things about the medicom body, it had wide, strong superhero-like shoulders.

The chest/torso look great, but in my opinion I think the shoulders could be wider. That's one of the few good things about the medicom body, it had wide, strong superhero-like shoulders.

I see what you mean about the shoulder but personally I llike those one better in comparison to the size of the head. Just a matter of taste. :)

That's MY Batman right thurr.

Some may like Adams best, but I was raised on Jim Lee, what can I say??

elvis1976;5345767 [IMG said:
https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/elvis1976/new3/album%20new/P1060811_zps0b42206d.jpg[/IMG]
P1060815_zps6031a130.jpg

I want the same !!

Back