[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - FRANCK CASTLE - CYCLOPS

Impressive as always... Cyclops is another look that should never work in real life; yet you make it look good :lol

Impressive as always... Cyclops is another look that should never work in real life; yet you make it look good :lol

:lol who would think of wearing a brown leather jacket on a bleu spandex :lol

On the other hand wolvie look is also in the same league.

Cyke is looking sweet, but Wolverine is just sheer madness! :D Those Jim Lee costumes scream classic like no other. Greats stuff, Seb!

P1050177_zps1a3874e7.jpg

Nice work on the white bits. Those are parts that never look right on most original style Punishers.

On the other hand wolvie look is also in the same league.

I guess that's a benefit of being able to shoot high powered laser beams from your eyes and have a healing ability/adamantium claws....you can wear whatever the hell you want to lol

Like Jack D said, when you can fry people by looking at th em I guess you can wear whatever the hell you wnat :lol

Hey Seb, where are the gauntlets on your Punisher figure from? I need a pair of those for a custom I'm working on :duff

Like Jack D said, when you can fry people by looking at th em I guess you can wear whatever the hell you wnat :lol

Hey Seb, where are the gauntlets on your Punisher figure from? I need a pair of those for a custom I'm working on :duff

Triad Zorro, painted white. Might be though to find now.
I bought a tons of pair when they parted out the figure on Toy Anx.

Tony Mei makes similar gauntlets. I think they're $15?

Pun is excellent as always Seb!

Cyclops, Wolverine and especially Punisher look great. Sideshow should really take notes as they are developing their 12" DC and (hopefully Marvel) lines.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - PW BIG BOSS

Your Metal Gear stuff always makes me wish. Excellent job Seb.

Man Cyclops and wolvie look great my only complaint is that to me Cyclops' hair is too dark but that is me. lol Great work as always elvis

Since I made my TDK Batman with a mesh suit I wanted to tackle Old Snake sneaking suit, wich basically is the same system.

A mesh undersuit with armoured parts.
Those who have that figure knows that it can barely hold any pause and the suit looks like cheap vinyl.

I cut all the armour parts and repainted all the pieces.
I glued them to a mesh bodysuit. He's no able to hold much more pause than before.

Here's what the figure looked like before.

3624386362_14decefc86_o.jpg

and here's what it looks like now.

He's on a Thor body with muscular thigh and custom calves.

P1050271.jpg

P1050277.jpg

P1050273.jpg

P1050281.jpg

I just recevied the head that was sculpted by Rocco and will replace the horrible medicom head.

photo1-6_zps730c75c9-1.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - MGS4 OLD SNAKE

That's insane man, what an undertaking, exceptional work. Now it looks like it walked out of the video game and onto your shelf, I love it. Brilliant head by Rocco as well, it looks spot on.

Back