[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Daredevil - BANE (update) - Deathblow B

Love the Animated Series Bats, Marf! :rock As far as I'm concerned, whichever voice I hear when I read a Batman comic is that of my Batman. I hear Kevin Conroy...

Thanks!

And hell yes, that is exactly what I'm talking about. :rock

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Daredevil - BANE (update) - Deathblow B

As for Bane, I've never bought a custom before, but, if ever you started taking commissions again, I'd tread hell and high water trying to get my hands on a Bane like that.:lol

i have to agree... it is truly an inspired piece that i am certain a lot of us would love to have a shot at...

THanks guys!
Thanks to my buddy Jack D i was able to locate the exact same pants Bane was wearing in the movie, so an update will follow soon.

Will be sending tomorrow, 2 pairs so you can have one for both version of Bane my friend :1-1:

Got my fisheye lens today and was fooling around with it.

Thought I'd share the awesome work Seb did on my GB figures.

621563_112986575525587_457996373_o.jpg

Nice shot very jealous you have all of the boys, I've only got peter.

Is that an evilface decal looks descent, like the slime?

Nice shot very jealous you have all of the boys, I've only got peter.

Is that an evilface decal looks descent, like the slime?

No these decals are from Corrose.
I told him how I wanted them and he handles the rest of the design.
I've ordered 6 more decals from him. All customized the way I want it.

THanks guys!
Thanks to my buddy Jack D i was able to locate the exact same pants Bane was wearing in the movie, so an update will follow soon.

1/6 or 1:1? The Bane pants are like $300. They are Cyre Precision Gen 1 tactical pants. I can see you dressed as Bane running around Belgium.

1/6 Bane figure with 1/1 pants

Thanks to Mike Pister for the awesome belt parts (buckle and cylinder) and to ashkan for the boots!

The head will be still replaced though but getting there :)

P1050032_zpscf14562a.jpg

Damn, I love the color scheme and body proportions! :rock

I would love too but do you realize the cost, work, material and time that went into this. The price would be quiet unreasonnable.

Ah another uber looking blue Batman my weakness :) and yeah the head needs replacing although it is good.

Damn, your batmen are always stunning bud.

Thanks brother!

Ah another uber looking blue Batman my weakness :) and yeah the head needs replacing although it is good.

:wink1: yes of course that head will be switched, not matching the style at all.

Seb,
Your work is outstanding!

Update on my Dredd!

Thanks to cbob for the great kit (shoulder pads, badge and belt buckle). Awesome work and it finishes the figure perfectly.

I ended up redoing the vest completely. Wasn't 100% happy with the previous one.
Made a more accurate belt and switch the boots with some modified comedian boots.

Here's some quick pics.

P1050035_zps5d8d17d2.jpg

P1050037_zpsd6482236.jpg

P1050041_zps3db0689c.jpg

P1050040_zpsdaed5727.jpg

Back