[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Arkham Asylum BATMAN

Wow that looks fantastic!!! I love the Arkham bats look. Is that the t800 body ?

Wow great Bats! Each one gets better and better, i cant decide whic is my favorite. You really make that sculpt shine too, I want to get one now.

Wow that Headsculpt is awesome!!! I can only hope HT's looks that good.:pray:

Great job once again. Now go start your own company and take my money.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - THE BATMAN

p1040839z.jpg

:monkey2 envy

Amazing.

I have that sculpt and it's a bit rough in hand but what you've done to it is great, I didn't think it could look that good!

Amazing.

I have that sculpt and it's a bit rough in hand but what you've done to it is great, I didn't think it could look that good!

Yeah mine was a bit rough too.
I used fine sandpaper to make it clean and smooth and made the ears a bit thinner and sharper.

Looks great seb and you've captured his stubble perfectly!

Some more progress on my AA Batman.

Got the new head. It was sculpted by Numo and it actually looks really nice painted. I love it.

Here's some new pics.

p1040839z.jpg

Awesome work as always Seb! The first 1:6 AA Bats that actually looks like its source, you captured the physique perfectly. Is that a Kaustic upper body?

The cape needs to be longer though. But it looks that might be temporary at the moment anyway. ;)

Sideshow needs to get Elvis to design up all their DC figures.

WOW...:horror....THAT IS NICE SEB....LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT ME TO PAYPAL YOU THE MONEY....:wink1::)

Awesome work as always Seb! The first 1:6 AA Bats that actually looks like its source, you captured the physique perfectly. Is that a Kaustic upper body?

The cape needs to be longer though. But it looks that might be temporary at the moment anyway. ;)

Actually this is a T-800 body; like I said earlier i'm planning on extending the legs just a lttle bit.
You're right about the cape it's too short atm. :)

Actually this is a T-800 body; like I said earlier i'm planning on extending the legs just a lttle bit.
You're right about the cape it's too short atm. :)

That might be a problem Seb...We tailored the suit to the body, you may Ruin it...I'd Leave it alone...Looks Fantastic.:wave

That might be a problem Seb...We tailored the suit to the body, you may Ruin it...I'd Leave it alone...Looks Fantastic.:wave

DOn't worry bro I won't ruin anything.
It's already done with any damages. In fact I removed the outfit completely and made it tighter to the body :wink1:

Hello Seb,
just resent my PM let me know if you got it this time :)
Thanks

Back