[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - KILLER CROC - BANE - Sneaking suit BIG

I would LOVE to see some more video game figures, Max Payne, Kratos, a custom Connor (Upcoming Assassin's Creed 3 game), and some Battlefield 3 classes figures lol :)

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - KILLER CROC - BANE - Sneaking suit BIG

I would LOVE to see some more video game figures, Max Payne, Kratos, a custom Connor (Upcoming Assassin's Creed 3 game), and some Battlefield 3 classes figures lol :)

I made a Kratos, pics are somewhere in this thread :lol

Yeah an AC3 Connor from Seb would be badass! :exactly:

I made a Kratos, pics are somewhere in this thread :lol

Oh man, that's like looking for a needle in a haystack in here haha, I can imagine you making a freaking awesome Max Payne, have you seen the new Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes?

Oh man, that's like looking for a needle in a haystack in here haha, I can imagine you making a freaking awesome Max Payne, have you seen the new Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes?

haha yeah if you look a few pages back I made one just after seing the trailer :lol

I like what you did with the seam on Croc. Looks much better now.

Look forward to seeing your newest MacReady, always love your take on that character.

Indeed sir ...thanks to you of course!

:)

Here's a couple old pix.

P1070613.jpg

P1070627.jpg

:hi5:

Thank you Seb :bow

Enough can't be said about the work you did on the sculpt. What I sent you and what I got back was lietrally mind boggling :lol

Only thing I would change but it's a nitpick is switch the pants for a flightsuit. He ws actually wearing a green flighsuit :)

Yeah, I think I saw you mention that once before. Maybe someday but its doutful :lol

They are at least green :lol....greener in person than in my pix. This one kinda shows off the green more.

MacReady1-1.jpg

Last edited:

That is more better with the part rescupted between the head and the body for your Croc.

Yeah, I think I saw you mention that once before. Maybe someday but its doutful :lol

They are at least green :lol....greener in person than in my pix. This one kinda shows off the green more.

MacReady1-1.jpg

That is a great MacReady. When I built up mine at the time..I also used pants instead of the flight suit. I felt that with all the layers of clothes he had on the flight suit would have made the top half of his body too restricted. However I am going the flight suit route for my new one. Awesome job.

keep goin through your old pics and the MGS customs always flaw my jaw!, seriously awesome skills bro!

Thanks guys.

Bane head finished, some two more pics.
Waiting for full reveal when the coat will be done :)

P1040701.jpg

P1040707.jpg

One more of the CROC with his hands. Rocco scultped the bandages but I wanted something that look more realsitic so I went with real bandages.

P1040688.jpg

and here's a Battle Damaged Raizo for my friend Mike.
Hope you like him brother.

P1040700.jpg

P1040698.jpg

This is amazing. I love the Bane. What body did you use on him? He doesn't look skinny like the pics HT gave us.

Thanks Tom, so more pics of the big fella.

P1040709.jpg

P1040713.jpg

I am amazed! You must be a patient person. You resculpted that whole body. How's the articulation on him? How long did it take to make Croc?

This is amazing. I love the Bane. What body did you use on him? He doesn't look skinny like the pics HT gave us.

I am amazed! You must be a patient person. You resculpted that whole body. How's the articulation on him? How long did it take to make Croc?

Thanks man actually the body I used for Bane is the same HT used, I just resculpted the neck and traps to give them a more massive look.

As for crocs I didn't sculpted the parts (head, hands and lower legs were sculpted by Rocco).
I just resculpted the junction between the head and body so it looks smoothless.
The body is the one from the tracker predator.

Awesome work on Croc... closing that seam was the right move and you really did an excellent job blending in the sculpt.

Thanks man actually the body I used for Bane is the same HT used, I just resculpted the neck and traps to give them a more massive look.

As for crocs I didn't sculpted the parts (head, hands and lower legs were sculpted by Rocco).
I just resculpted the junction between the head and body so it looks smoothless.
The body is the one from the tracker predator.

Ah you used the predator tracker body.
Least something good came out of it then, the predators bore me to death.
Croc figure looks great.

Finally got'em today! Thanks a lot for these, Seb. Love'em!

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

Back