[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - TDKR BANE new update

anyone who PM's me asking for bane or changes what i say in quotes will have their balls removed to be used as parts for my next custom project:

i-will-become-arseface-300x300.jpg

ouch... harsh but fair i guess.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - TDKR BANE new update

PERMISSION TO DIE.

P1040280.jpg

The forearm/wrist guard looks damn neat Seb! And the boots, well... :thud:

Knocked this one outv the park you have. :clap

P.S.: T600 stand ? :D

Last edited:
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - PERMISSION TO DIE

I don't really know what to say when I post in your thread, Seb... I only know so many adjectives and most of those don't properly explain how my jaw drops each and every ____ing time... Mind blowing. :lecture

Your Bane ____s all over Hot Toys effort.

Your Bane ____s all over Hot Toys effort.

i think i actually want that as my new desktop wallpaper :lol

seb, prepare a 1/6 turd. i'll send you my HT bane. i want a photo of your bane popping a squat and taking a dumpski on mine!

Damn, that is great looking! Love the gauntlet; looks perfectly scaled and incredibly intricate :rock :rock :rock

My god that Bane is perfect. Makes you wonder how one talented guy in his garage can do a much better job than an entire team of creatives working with HT's vast resources....

Are you going to put together a custom sculpt as well, or just pop the HT on this body once it's released?

My god that Bane is perfect. Makes you wonder how one talented guy in his garage can do a much better job than an entire team of creatives working with HT's vast resources....

Are you going to put together a custom sculpt as well, or just pop the HT on this body once it's released?

the sculpt will be the cherry on the cake :D

Very curious to see the sculpt to "cherry" this one :lol

You suck for posting all of this....lol. Just proves how much Hot Toys can improve on some of their figures. I'm going to hate you more when you show the entire figure head included...lol.
Awesome work Seb as always....

Back