[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - DEATHSTROKE v2 wip

Here's my almost finished Batman inspired by the art of Lee Bermejo in Deathblow and Noel Batman.

Head, neck peice and boots were sculpted by Rocco as a private commission.
THose were made for the T-800 body. I used the suit I was planning to use for my Arkham Batman and was done by MOE.

I think that suit suits the Bermejo Batman pretty well and has a kind of Military and protectvie suit.

Here's some pics.

P1030805.jpg

P1030791.jpg

P1030803.jpg

P1030798.jpg

P1030804.jpg

P1030801.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - BERMEJO BATMAN

jesus, that's frikking cool. that sculpt makes it quite different from your other bats, and that huge emblem too. is that part of the neck piece? if so, pretty cool that the head can swivel independent of the neck. looks seamless.

jesus, that's frikking cool. that sculpt makes it quite different from your other bats, and that huge emblem too. is that part of the neck piece? if so, pretty cool that the head can swivel independent of the neck. looks seamless.

Thanks my man, yes the symbol is part of the neck piece.
The head is separate, I asked that to Rocco so i'm still able to have some mouvment with the head.

For the expression I went with the Noel cover and indeed I wanted a different expression this time :)

Also the cape was glued to the chest piece and was made by Tony Meis.

This is my favorite comic inspired Bats you've done Seb. Great work. I'm happy TonyMeis is here on these boards. His suits have been complementing your work very well. Moe's suit worked perfectly here too.

This is my favorite comic inspired Bats you've done Seb. Great work. I'm happy TonyMeis is here on these boards. His suits have been complementing your work very well. Moe's suit worked perfectly here too.

Thanks Tom, that is one of my favourite also :yess:

and without Tony and those super heros customs wouldn't be possible.
I owe him a lot.

That's insane , you should be hired for the Batman reboot after Nolan's trilogy. :lol I'd love to see something similar to this on screen.

Thanks Tom, that is one of my favourite also :yess:

and without Tony and those super heros customs wouldn't be possible.
I owe him a lot.

Hell yes. Did you get his upcoming Punisher suit? Hope so. :pray: I always loved all your Punishers.

man seb this is my favorite batman you have ever done i'm speechless this is a true masterpiece wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is an awesome sculpt. Great work.

Same here... if you ever did a run of these, I would be in for one.

Back