[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - CABLE

Wow! That's even better than the earlier pics you showed me Mag! That Kickass Trio is too Fresh!! Congrats Mag, and great work as always Seb! :horror:clap
Here's the finished BIG DADDY for my man Magnus!

P1020829.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - BIG DADDY

Some great new and old figures here.
Like that indy very nice sweat and grime.
Joker diao is very cool also.
That danny devito penguin is one I forgot about, too many customs not enough time to look at them all.
Keep up the great work;)

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - CABLE

haha I didn't forgot my friend.

Ok I have a good news and a not so good news.

The good news is that I found a new fulltime job, will begin this may.

Bad news is atm I won't accept any new work for at least a few months thill I cleared what i'm working on atm.

The year one project will be finished this month as well as lot of others.

OH MY GOD! This is the worst news we could all hear! Now some of us will actually have to wait over a couple months for a custom figure from Seb! Oh no...!!! Haha..! To the best and fastest customizer we all love, congrats my friend! Definitely always good news to get another source of steady income, especially one in the arts related career!

Here's the finished BIG DADDY for my man Magnus!

P1020829.jpg

:thud::thud::thud::thud: SEB!!!! PURE ____ING PUNK ROCK!!!!:rock This looks more outstanding than the original photos!!! Im totally floored!!!! Your just truly amazing bro! :1-1: So sorry I'm late to the party guys. Busy day at work! :lol

Yet another reason for me to hate my bro in the NYC! Damn you, Mike! Why must you always get the cool stuff? One of Seb's best in my opinion! It just looks like a true official released figure if not better! Just amazing how everything is balanced and not bashed looking at all! If only I could easily hang at your pad, Mike, you know I'd never leave! Amazing! It couldn't go to a better guy! I know you work damn hard for the family and get your assed kicked as much as I do at work, so you deserve some KICK ASS of your own! Congrats! Just be sure to include at least that piece in your will to me! :lol

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - BIG DADDY

Posted this in the gi-joe section but it is worth posting it here too.

This is still work in progress and not finished.

Decided to reproduce the original 3 3/4 Cobra Alley Viper from Gi-Joe into 1/6.

P1020912.jpg

P1020918.jpg

P1020914.jpg

P1020916.jpg

P1020917.jpg

P1020913.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - ALLEY VIPER

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had a few of those as a kid really came out nice.

That's fantastic :thud: I love the old Gi Joe figures, used to have dozens of the things :lol

Awesome that was one of my favorites!! You got him down perfect man, awesome job!

Oh wow that's a killer looking figure man love those colours :clap

wow..that kick a$$ is great....and that gi joe...the colors really make that a great fig...:clap....great job king-seb!!!

Wow man! You never cease to impress... love how you were able to make a seriously badass looking figure out of something with such garish colors :lol

:bow :bow :bow

Seb, did you make a Kick Ass figure? I keep reading everyone saying how awesome the Kick Ass figure is, but all I see is Big Daddy from "Kick Ass". :dunno

Eric

THanks guys!

Here he is almost done minus the shield.
A few pics with my second custom Viper.

P1020923.jpg

P1020927.jpg

P1020928.jpg

I don't collect GI joes but those are Fantastic! Amazing work as always!

OMG that's awesome!! I never really was a huge GI Joe kid but those two guys I had when I was a kid. I had no idea who they were but I remember I loved the color of the orange guy.

Such a great job thanks for the stroll down memory lane!

Seb, did you make a Kick Ass figure? I keep reading everyone saying how awesome the Kick Ass figure is, but all I see is Big Daddy from "Kick Ass". :dunno

Eric

Even though its in jest, he actually did one quite a while back. And yes, it did indeed kickass :rock

Back