[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - BATMAN

Awesome work Seb. Did you paint the camo on the Ocelot uniform?

Eric

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - Vamp - Ocleot - Meryl

More pics of my latest Bats with now the chest symbol.

P1020576.jpg

P1020577.jpg

P1020578.jpg

P1020579.jpg

P1020581.jpg

P1020580.jpg

and swithced the jacket and pants on my joker with the bbk one.
Much better fit.

P1020587.jpg

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

More pics of my latest Bats with now the chest symbol.

P1020576.jpg

P1020578.jpg

Freaking Sick dude!!! :drool
Speaking personally, but for me this is the best looking comic book adaptation of batman in 1/6 scale.
That's the gaddamn batman right there!
Love the EF decal also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freaking Sick dude!!! :drool
Speaking personally, but for me this is the best looking comic book adaptation of batman in 1/6 scale.
That's the gaddamn batman right there!
Love the EF decal also.

You know I think he is probably between my favourite because I didn't follow any style.
I just went with what I like and feel.

He has that frighting and menacing look that i like about the Batman.

Exactly. This batman has that look of the old school batman that wont think twice about putting someone's face through a window.
He does look menacing.

Last edited:

Awesome job on the Batman, really good interpretation.
The only negative point for me is the bat-symbol on boots, it's not the same than the others. Mais c'est juste pour te faire chier ça :)

by far the illest batman i have ever seen!!, u seb are a frickin mad genius!!!

Hey Seb. Um... can I please have Vamp?

Does Seb do sculpting? Or just painting?

or just painting? :lol Clearly you haven't looked through this thread enough. He paints, he sculpts, he sews, he weathers, he frosts, he modifies, he creates, he sees unseen potential, he lights, he can can pretty much do anything. I'd say he's the HT of customizing, but that would be an insult. He's better than HT or any other company combined. :lecture

or just painting? :lol Clearly you haven't looked through this thread enough. He paints, he sculpts, he sews, he weathers, he frosts, he modifies, he creates, he sees unseen potential, he lights, he can can pretty much do anything. I'd say he's the HT of customizing, but that would be an insult. He's better than HT or any other company combined. :lecture

It would be an insult. Only evidence I need is comparing Seb's Hawkeye to Hot Toys lol

Go through this entire thread.Before you tell me how crazy long that would be. Just go through the first 50 pages and you'll see. I wanted to see the first few pages and ended up going though every single one and took my entire day. Totally worth it.

Oh I know he modifies bodies, clothing ect. I was just wondering if he's also a sculptor or just a painter. But thanks for clearing that up. He truly is a master at this game

Go through this entire thread.Before you tell me how crazy long that would be. Just go through the first 50 pages and you'll see. I wanted to see the first few pages and ended up going though every single one and took my entire day. Totally worth it.

:thud:too busy today. But I'll make a note of it

Back