[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Here's my custom Battle Damaged Marcus Wright.

I would like to give props to V-Raptro who's figure gave me the idea to make the same to mine.

The endo chest parts are made using thin sheats of metal cut and glued to the body.
I resculpted the felsh parts using epoxy putty and repainted everyting.

I alos repainted all the endo parts even on the face so everything matches better.

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

That is the best Heath Joker I ever seen, and there have been a ton. The pool stick is a unique and nice touch.

BEST 1/6 Scale Joker Ledger Bar None! Awesome Seb...Let me know if you got the package...Gaslight in the works.

Very good, Marcus, dear Seb! Congrats! I'm pretty happy that now I'm not the only one who had passed through the hell of making this figure :D had some really battle damaged M. Wright on his shelf. I'm so addicted for the bloody-damaged terminators... Absolutely crazy of them. :cuckoo: Great job!

But try to put some matt varnish with real ash mixed in it on his jacket - you'll see how cool it would be. ;) And some dark spots on shirt still needed - too clean yet, imho. I think it's pretty easy to do, but the figure would be even better after all.

:hi5:

OOh, yes, this one is nice one. :peace I'm living pretty far from all the Spain things, and that's the first time someone used "o" in the end of my nickname. Sweet! :D Like it.

BTW. At this moment I think that you best works are (surly it's all imho): Rorschach, Russel from the Thing and all the MGS series. The MGS's are made with some special inspiration, I think. Also I like Mr. Freeze and the last Cap. America, but they are not so mighty as previous trio. Keep it on! :clap

Last edited:

Thanks to Elvis, I've got his custom Blade at long last.

5db5fb75.jpg

fddeddd9.jpg

I like this better than the HT release!

Oh me oh my :horror

There are countless incredible custom's you've done here but this Blade is the panty dropper for me :lol

Is he available? :monkey1 :slap:panic::monkey3

Last edited:

Very good, Marcus, dear Seb! Congrats! I'm pretty happy that now I'm not the only one who had passed through the hell of making this figure :D had some really battle damaged M. Wright on his shelf. I'm so addicted for the bloody-damaged terminators... Absolutely crazy of them. :cuckoo: Great job!

But try to put some matt varnish with real ash mixed in it on his jacket - you'll see how cool it would be. ;) And some dark spots on shirt still needed - too clean yet, imho. I think it's pretty easy to do, but the figure would be even better after all.

Thanks my friend, listened to all your advice and here's the upgraded version.

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

and here's some updates on my Snake, rewokred the jacket again and the pants, he's now on a narrow tt, i'm ready for spenser head now :yess:

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

HELL YEAH! :rock

IMG_1491.jpg

I see you like classic endo-chest more than in-movie tech-mess too. :hi5:

Last edited:

Very nice Joker! Though I favour MRM's head more I think? I would love to see that with an MRM head. The work on the jacket is perfect.

That is some truly outstanding custom work on the Marcus, with the sheet metal parts. Brilliant!

How is the Solid Snake suit coming along seb?

Back