[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Don't see Brad at all in that. Hair and goatee, sure. But nothing in the face.

edit: actually, the side portrait is pretty good, the eyes and smile are pretty on point, although from the side the face looks too small for the head. But it's a shame that likeness disappears in the other angles.

Having fun posing the Rorschach Elvis made for me!

watchmenRorschachfilmposter.jpg

2011-02-16_22-20-31_857.jpg

** I changed the shoes to a pair that's more accurate, Seb. Hope you don't mind. :D

Found the jacket on ebay and dye and weathered it. I found only two they are pretty rare.

Here's somehting else, I was never a fan of the medicom old snake suit, looked too plastic like.
So decided to repaint it and now i think it looks better

IMG_0407.jpg

Yes i have those one but i think they are a little too pointy.
But oh well it really doesn't matter that much, mine has the stormtrooper one and they look really nice, the size is pretty perfect.

If you got a picture with the stormtrooper feet, could you post it? I would like to see how they look repainted and on the figure. I think I have an extra pair of those somewhere. I guess I could make them higher with some sculpey. If you can.

I know I've asked you this before as well, Seb. But what paints do you use on rubber? I've seen you do this a couple times. Does it rub off easily? When I've painted rubber muscle bodies and whatnot the results look good as long as you don't touch them, as the paint just rubs off.

WOW crazy. The End. That takes me back oh how I miss my playstation.

Back