[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

I can see DX Batman parts! But i've gotta say that looks amazing, i've not seen MGS2 Raiden for a while but it looks really accurate.

That's a pretty cool Raiden so far, Seb. Is that styrene you're using for the black and blue parts on the chest? Whatever it is, it looks great as does the whole custom so far bud.

Where did that Legolas head come from?!

It's a Darren Carnall sculpt. :)

Thanks guys, here's the parts I used for Raiden.

THe chest and leg pieces came from the crappy 13" dcd direct dark knight, i repainted them and lgue them to the body suit.
Shoulder armour are from a dragon medieval figure, the knee pads are modified SWAT knee pads, gauntlets are repainted stormtrooper gauntelts.

I always wanted to play the Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Games. The stories, designs, and characters seem so cool. But I never owned the PS2 or PS3 so never could. Oh well, these are just great. This newest one's one of my favorites. So sleek!

wow that raiden is nuts them shoulders pads are awesome you just gave me a idea for a custom figure nice job bring on the next metal gear character

Thanks guys, here's the parts I used for Raiden.

THe chest and leg pieces came from the crappy 13" dcd direct dark knight, i repainted them and lgue them to the body suit.
Shoulder armour are from a dragon medieval figure, the knee pads are modified SWAT knee pads, gauntlets are repainted stormtrooper gauntelts.

What amazes me is how a talented customizer (like yourself) can combine pieces from so many different figures so flawlessly.

Well done man :clap:clap

I think that is waht I like the most about the hobby.
It's taking parts that no one would have thought about.

Like that Hasbro Vader head for the end, or the back of the dc driect dark knight for the rib cage of raiden.

First look at my MGS2 RAIDEN.
Still waiting for some parts and of course the head.
Tried to stay as close as possible to the original design.

IMG_0286-1.jpg

Seriously.

Seb.

If you don't sell this to me.....well, I can't be held responible for my actions.

:thud:

It shall be a fight to the death then!!!

And in the end Seb will keep it, but we'll be entertained :rock

Can't wait to see it with the head sculpt. :)

Back