Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show January 10, 2015 - NEW DATE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boy that looks like it was a really good time - so many fantastic customs packed into one room - if only i lived anywhere near nyc o_O

man, one of these days i'll have to take the plunge and attend one of these functions - too cool.

congrats to the lottery winners and to whomever picked up something they absolutely had to have :)

obviously kudos to the artists - all of which are fantastic reps of the 1/6 custom scene.

i had a blast there,,,,, meeting elvis finaly, eric, mags, pop cult, luis, hunter, etc etc,,, i missed you 'RAY', NEXT TIME BROTHER,,,,LEVIT,,I MISSED YOU TOO?? DAMN I THINK I WAS THERE FOR A LITTLE WHEN YOU WERE,, AGAIN NEXT YEAR BUDDY,,,,,i was there for 3 hours and it felt like 10 minutes i was having so much fun,.,,, sucked big time i had to go.... but glad i made it,,,,, get ready for next year, if i know eric it will be bigger!!!! gee wiz "bleau aquino", was a real cool guy also.....everybody had killer displays,,,,i just wish we didnt have to wait another year for the next one!!!:(......great meeting all of you....it was my pleasure......

Last edited:
What the $%^^&^%,,,,i won something,,,,, you mean i won seb's whole freakin table!!!!!!..........oh man,,, that just really......b&^%$......who said ""he has enough already"" lol... Thats was great........thats what i get for leaving early..... Jack a$$ i am...

El Calvo's name was also pulled but he wasn't there to collect his prize. I've seen him hear and there on the boards over the years and I didn't even know he was at the show

i had a blast there,,,,, meeting elvis finaly, eric, mags, pop cult, luis, hunter, etc etc,,, i missed you 'RAY', NEXT TIME BROTHER,,,,LEVIT,,I MISSED YOU TOO?? DAMN I THINK I WAS THERE FOR A LITTLE WHEN YOU WERE,, AGAIN NEXT YEAR BUDDY,,,,,i was there for 3 hours and it felt like 10 minutes i was having so much fun,.,,, sucked big time i had to go.... but glad i made it,,,,, get ready for next year, if i know eric it will be bigger!!!! gee wiz "bleau aquino", was a real cool guy also.....everybody had killer displays,,,,i just wish we didnt have to wait another year for the next one!!!:(......great meeting all of you....it was my pleasure......

It was a pleasure meeting you too Marty! The man behind the collection of the ages! I got a few more pics that Bleau posted today to share! More Freaks love!

Seb, Eric, Bleau and Marty!
IMG_52989953454961_zps6c1z3q5h.jpeg

Bleau, Me, Pop, Seb, Eric, Louis, Ray and an OSR dude Alex.
IMG_52979354642465_zpsld2fuqsv.jpeg

Seb and Bleau!
IMG_53001554347197_zps0dctm1ky.jpeg

Pop, Me, Bleau and Alex
IMG_54999486125125_zpsopxw3kgb.jpeg

Akjhunter, Lt0778, Levit05, PopcultKid, Darth Magnus, Raymond Ferraro, Elvis1976, Bleau Aquino
IMG_55025702903605_zps3otlkaan.jpeg

IMG_55029660819437_zpszchcczlb.jpeg

Seb and Marty!
IMG_55039853858443_zpslk2k8s5r.jpeg

I thought I'd seen it all but 1:6 customs have knocked it up a notch.

Elvis was great (and handsome) as usual. But that biker from Kato and Dorgmal Snow's **** blew my ****ing mind. Here are a few more: **** **** piss cut (ha!) Makes me want to bash again.

Do we think there will be another next year? I'm sad I had to miss this one.

I thought I'd seen it all but 1:6 customs have knocked it up a notch.

Elvis was great (and handsome) as usual. But that biker from Kato and Dorgmal Snow's **** blew my ****ing mind. Here are a few more: **** **** piss cut (ha!) Makes me want to bash again.

HUH?????

Had a real awesome time! I'm still in going around the U.S. And won't be back until Feb 10th. I might drop by Frank & Sons if I find the time in LA. Looking forward to meet other collectors there.

Back