Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show January 10, 2015 - NEW DATE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show October 2014 - UPDATE

Looking forward to this if I'm not working that weekend.

Re: Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show October 2014 - NEW ADDITION

Man I would love to go to this!
Please, please consider an LA show sometime in the near future.

Westcoast has Famcon, I would love to go to that, check it out if you haven't

Yeah I'm going to Famcon this year but would still like to go to this. Guess I'm greedy :lol
Maybe I'll plan a vacation to NY around this next year.

Yeah I'm going to Famcon this year but would still like to go to this. Guess I'm greedy :lol
Maybe I'll plan a vacation to NY around this next year.

Haha, Famcom looks great, so does this, happy I have one so close to go to without having to buy a plane ticket or hotel room haha

Re: Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show October 2014

I went to one of these years ago with Les Walker, Dark Artist & Sovereign Studios headlining it----

The building was empty and I got mugged....

I hope we will have a HELL PARTY after the show. :bat

I was afraid that incredible talent came from the Dark Master.....

I went to one of these years ago with Les Walker, Dark Artist & Sovereign Studios headlining it----

The building was empty and I got mugged....

I was afraid that incredible talent came from the Dark Master.....

You're joking, right?

Eric

Absolutely.

I'm just enjoying seeing these talented customizers who actually stick around and develop their craft. Who knew it would culminate into an art show in NYC? Very cool stuff.

Absolutely.

I'm just enjoying seeing these talented customizers who actually stick around and develop their craft. Who knew it would culminate into an art show in NYC? Very cool stuff.

I agree. I definitely see what guys like Elvis1976 and Dorgmal Snow do as art and that's the way I want to present it.

Hope to see you at the show.

Eric

Where is the show being held? Have you decide on a location in the city yet?

Where is the show being held? Have you decide on a location in the city yet?

I'm still looking into two places. The first one is The Alchemical Theatre. I found them out last year. When I went back this year to book the studio, I found out that they had moved and are currently in the process of renovating their new location. I'm told they should be ready by May.

I'm also going to be talking to a friend who owns a gallery in Brooklyn. No further info on that yet.

Once I have confirmed the space, I will post that and ticket information as well. Stay tuned.

Eric

Here's a sneak peek at some of Mark Thomas' (Dorgmal Snow) latest pieces for the upcoming "Elvis1976 & Friends NYC Custom Figure Show" this October.

dorgmal-snow_1.jpg
dorgmal-snow_2.jpg
dorgmal-snow_3.jpg
dorgmal-snow_4.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show October 2014 - DORGMAL SNOW SNEAK PEEK

Wow those are awesome! Can't wait for this show! Thanks for putting it together!

Hey guys-
Looking forward to meeting and seeing some fellow freaks in NY this October at this show. Hope a lot of folks can make it out- Should be a good time!
Only 6 months left to plan haha!

In the meantime I've been working on an original design for a "post apocalyptic" figure for the show. Here are some preliminary sketches I thought I'd share:
postapop1.jpg

postapop2.jpg

Don't know if this was mentioned here yet but for more show details, info, updates, and sneak peeks check out this site: https://punchcustoms.blogspot.com

Best-S.

Re: Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show October 2014 - DORGMAL SNOW SNEAK PEEK

Wow I didn't know you were coming to Scott! Can't wait for this!

Re: Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show October 2014 - WHO PLANS TO ATTEND?

Ok, so we're about 5 months away from the "Elvis1976 & Friends NYC Custom Figure Show". With the tentative show date of October 11th & 12th, who here is planning to attend? Can I get a show of hands?

Thanks.
Eric

Back