Elvis and Priscilla Presley Barbie Dolls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli, I could make a very cold, bitter remark concerning certain accusations made against you, but in the interest of preserving friendship, civility, and dignity, I shall refrain. But beware, my friend. :mad:

:lol

What? I said it's awesome that you are so open to being a Barbie collector. :eek:

And yes, people will judge and assume... but it doesn't mean they are right. :)

Wow, scanning this thread made me remember seeing some chick at the mall today trying to decide which skirt to buy.

Barbies don't hold any value for ^^^^ in aftermarket. I know, because I tried to sell some on Ebay that my mom had and I couldn't give the things away. I thought for sure the star trek ken and barbie would have brought $50+, I think I got $25 for it; the KB Toys price tag still attached said $79.99. Same with the All My Children soap version, Erika Kane or something like that.

Does it matter? lol You won't have a fighting chance, and by that I mean she isn't in your neck of the woods.. no pics were taken, unless he's of the stalker breed, and then there is the way of trying to get a hold of her. ;)

I'm not a stalker!

But I like what you're wearing right now.:naughty

Back