Elvira anyone sculpted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone has sculpted an ELVIRA sculpt, I just recently discovered the sideshow Elvira Marquette and thought how cool it would be to have one in 1/6 scale, most of the other parts would be easy to gather and assemble but the head sculpt would be the important part, any suggestions or info, THANKS 229536[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• CoffinElviraFrontThighsUp.jpg
    CoffinElviraFrontThighsUp.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 135
  • $_57 (12).JPG
    $_57 (12).JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 130
Thanks for the reply, just looking for a sculpt really, so that I could build my own in 1/6 scale, the bodies and other parts are available on ebay, so I thought if anyone did a sculpt it would be fun building this figure.

Yeah, been wanting a 1:6 Elvira too -- and a 7 of 9 and a T3 Terminatrix.

At one time some 1:6 licensed items were announced from different companies but all fell through. There have been no custom heads done of her but I would buy a 1:6 sculpt in a heartbeat.

Lack of interest in this thread is why it hasn't happened. Snyderman has been asked a few times to produce an Elvira sculpt based on the 1/6th scale prototype they did for Amok Time Toys. They have said that they would consider it at some point, but seems unlikely based on what little interest is shown in their work on this board.

Back