Action Figure Elm-Studios 1:1 Emperor Palpatine bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all that have this piece. I think it is perfect in every way shape and form. Oh and if I haven't said this already Jkno nice set up, looks awesome. So what is the price range elm studios charges for their busts? I may try to save up for one.

Thanks C. :)

Despite what a handful of people might say, these life-size busts are really impressive. I passed on the Sideshow Emperor bust countless times because it didn't feel right: the weird grin, the awkward pose and cheap cloak. This Elm-Studios bust was the one that I considered it showed the real hidden power of the ROTJ Emperor, one of the most iconic villains in movie history, and came also with high quality finishing and materials. The Emperor looks calm and almost peaceful, but beneath the wrinkles on his aged face, you can realize his indisputable evil and huge powers.

I had the Sideshow Emperor bust a couple years ago and couldn't wait to get rid of it. That thing was just awful in every way, shape and form. The only good thing about it was I bought it for a steal at $275 and sold it a little over a year later for almost $900. Nearly made enough of a profit on it to completely pay for my awesome Emperor from Bjorn. :cool:

So what are we looking at price wise about $600-$700 for a bust? I know I missed the boat on the Emperor but I would like to have an idea for future releases what these cost. If I know I can possibly afford one of these I would keep an eye on future projects. What kind of medium is the head sculp?

So what are we looking at price wise about $600-$700 for a bust? I know I missed the boat on the Emperor but I would like to have an idea for future releases what these cost. If I know I can possibly afford one of these I would keep an eye on future projects. What kind of medium is the head sculp?

Ummm maybe on average you would be looking around $800 I think.

The price for this bust was like this because it was "mass produced" (10 pieces, first thought there will be 20) - this allowing for some reduced prices for materials and so on. Not sure how much would cost if made alone. The bust is made of resin, with partial lower foam body.

Cool thanks guys I may have to save up and keep an eye on future upcoming busts. Do they keep up with their website regularly or would it be wiser to check out rpf more?

Back