Elijah Wood Punk'd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't seen that .... WOW, at least he wasn't playing Aragorn (he was freaked!), that was great! :lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

That was great...I had never seeen that before...and yes he did look like he was going to cry...:lol

That was hilarious... people will probably shoot me now... but the way Elijah was behaving... it kinda made my gaydar go beep beep beep. Sorry.

Nessasita said:
That was hilarious... people will probably shoot me now... but the way Elijah was behaving... it kinda made my gaydar go beep beep beep. Sorry.

:lol Same here...I just didnt want to say that about ol' Frodo..The hand and his hip and they way he was standing was a little, well you know!

Nessasita said:

Totally agree! He sounded like a little girl! :lol

Really funny though! :lol

PsychoCenobite :chew

funny1zk.jpg

he's not gay????

i honestly thought he is gay - is there any evidence that proves otherwise like a sex video or something.

ju421019 said:
he's not gay????

i honestly thought he is gay - is there any evidence that proves otherwise like a sex video or something.

What the hell!! Say that again!! Jesus Christ. What are you, like 4 or something? I have a video of him if you want. Him and Dom together in New Zealand on one of their many lonely nights ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back