Eleven Toys: The Chem Man Accessory Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If if it looks like Mr pinkman, that's enough. You want him wearing the batman cowl or something?

:lol
I've already got the Grove sculpt, which this probably isn't going to touch in terms of likeness or refinement. So, there's no use in me buying this if they aren't giving him a different hair style or, at the very least, a different expression. But I guess it's good for those who weren't able to pick up the other sculpt before, or who didn't want to shell out the cost for it.

Hopefully Jess will be cheap enough to maybe buy two, modify one with longer hair. I'm a little tired of the short hair Jesses myself.

Last edited:
I've already got the Grove sculpt, which this probably isn't going to touch in terms of likeness or refinement. So, there's no use in me buying this if they aren't giving him a different hair style or, at the very least, a different expression. But I guess it's good for those who weren't able to pick up the other sculpt before, or who didn't want to shell out the cost for it.

I totally understand.
No need to replace a better version.

I will wait for a licensed one to come out!
lab0j9n.jpg

I just want a barrel or two and a mask. I was thinking of waiting to see these parted out on ebay but it may end up being about the same cost just to get the whole set.

I decided to buy this kit. It looks like a good set for the price. With a cheap body you can have a whole figure for around $100. The price can't be beat really for what you are getting, especially if you are lucky enough to get the second head sculpt too.

Back