Elesar's humble collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you are lucky to get some of the statues like Thor and others if you started collecting an year ago. These are not easy to find these days and more importantly at a reasonable price. Good going and sweet collection you got there. Keep it growing :)

Thanks all you guys for the kind words :)
I will try to slow down for the next 6 months or so to get back on my feet financially and then continue!

With the valuable help from my friend Alex, I managed to snag these two bad boys from one of my all time favorite artists:

G.Luna Two Face

DSC02025.JPG

DSC02026.JPG

DSC02027.JPG

DSC02028.JPG

Oh Hell Yeah! Two-Face and Joker are Awesome; Elesar, Luna does Great Great Work, Really Dig the Bases on Both also

Last edited:
the Joker is just a bit too freaky for me but this Two-Face is the best I've ever seen!

Oh Hell Yeah! Two-Face and Joker are Awesome; Elesar, Luna does Great Great Work, Really Dig the Bases on Both also

Thank you very much Colossus!
He really does. They are both very high quality and artistically exceptional.

the Joker is just a bit too freaky for me but this Two-Face is the best I've ever seen!

The Joker i supposed to be freaky :) Thank you mate!

Cool mate. Where did you buy the Two Face from? Even I would be interested to get my hands on one. :)

Thank you! PM sent on TF!

very unique pieces. congrats!

Thank you my friend!

I have been looking for this for SOOOO long! Plus I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this piece, I was really not expecting it from McFarlane, but it is one solid feeling little statue.

McFarlane Toys Puss in Boots
DSC02053.JPG

DSC02054.JPG

DSC02055.JPG

Back